Hyderabad sources reported that a well-known astrologer, who preferred to be anonymous, predicted that Telangana Rashtra Samithi and caretaker Chief Minister, K. Chandrashekhar Rao, will pull off another term for his party, as its principal charismatic mascot. Meanwhile the doubts and misgivings people seem to express will not come in the way of the TRS enjoying another term.
As per report KCR enjoys the goodwill of the people which will see him through in the end, he foretold. Furthermore in the final analysis this will outweigh all the other factors, notwithstanding negative publicity by the Congress. Meanwhile to the question, will the TRS win comfortably, he replied that it will be a narrow win. Further on the chances of Congress forming a government with TDP and other partners in the TJS, he ruled it out totally.
Moreover KCR's superstition and belief in shubh muhurat (auspicious time) to begin any task is well known and in fact, he consults his family priests to know about the right time and date to do anything. Hence it is worth mentioning here that the TRS Supreme was advised by his priests to file his nomination at precisely 2.34pm in Gajwel.
#GautamGambhir joins BJP - says He is impressed by PM Modi's Vision Former Indian cricketer and opening batsman Gautam Gambhir, who had also captained Kolkata Knight Riders and Delhi Daredevil sin IPL has now joined Bharatiya Janata Party. With the elections nearing, both BJP and Congress are keen on roping in star candidates and recently former cricketer Jadeja's wife had joined BJP, and now Gambhir has joined.
- Pawan Kalyan's Accusations Worrying Pithapuram Sitting MLA
- Tough Fight In Rajahmundry City
- Fear of Failure for Chandra Babu Naidu
- A common man for YSRCP in Srikakulam
- #WorldWaterDay #SaveWater - Every drop counts
- Bengaluru, the cheapest Asian City!
- The big contest at Vizianagaram!
- KCR keeps TRS busy!
- List of TRS Candidates for Parliament
- Modi Ignores LK Advani Yet Again
- Mangalagiri.. Not easy for Lokesh
- Jet Airways Pilots urged PM to instruct Management for settling pending salaries
- List of BJP Candidates for Parliament
- Kamal Hassan's MNM Party will not indulge in horse trading in LS Polls
- Balayya achieved fame for his Violent Eccentricities than Social Work