Accordingly Authorities said the list of missing people had jumped from 300 to 631 during the day as investigators went back and reviewed emergency calls made when the so-called Camp Fire in northern California erupted on November 8. Reports added President Donald Trump is set to visit the western state on Saturday to meet with victims of the wildfires, believed to be the deadliest and most destructive in the state's history.
Furthermore it is believed they were unable to flee the fast moving blaze or were trapped in their cars as they attempted to escape the inferno. Meanwhile Honea said the number of those missing was likely to fluctuate as people call in to report loved ones unaccounted for or found alive.
Moreover investigators on Thursday collected DNA samples from relatives to help identify victims as hundreds of rescue personnel and sniffer dogs worked to locate more victims. Authorities said a wanted felon was killed inside the evacuation zone following a high speed chase with police. Further the California fire department (Cal Fire) said that the Camp Fire has destroyed 141,000 acres (56,655 hectares) and was 40 percent contained. Also it said nearly 5,500 firefighters were battling the blaze and it did not expect it to be fully contained for another two weeks and has destroyed more than 8,650 single family homes and 260 commercial buildings.
After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply Accordingly the announcement of election dates turned out to be a blessing for a government school in Coimbatore district. Reportedly a government middle school located in the Thadagam reserve forest area, a region populated by tribals, received an electricity connection after 17 years since the school has been notified as a polling booth.
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP
- Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed
- What will happen if you vote for NOTA? Can it affect election results if NOTA gets a majority?
- MK Stalin ready to Investigate Jayalalitha's death after coming to power
- Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power?
- Tamilisai contesting in Thoothukudi!
- Fire accident in AIIMS hospital!
- NTR and Jagan have same ideology
- Not so Easy for Pawan Kalyan!