Accordingly the GO states that the CBI could, however, carry out its investigation on any Central Government officials or those belonging to Central institutions who are responsible for the offences only in conjunction with the Anti-Corruption Bureau. Meanwhile with this, CBI's entry into Andhra Pradesh to carry out investigation on any Central Government employees has been restricted completely.
Furthermore the TDP government believes will clip the Centre's majoritarian attitude in cracking down on state governments which are against its political interests and send a strong message. Further the GO comes following continuous raids on AP Ministers and MPs as well as TDP leaders, which the ruling party has been protesting against. TDP leaders are expressing their happiness over the GO as this move will be a tight slap on Centre's face and prove that state governments cannot be its puppets. Party sources said "It is also going to be an alarm bell for Amit Shah and Narendra Modi who have been planning to finish Chandrababu's political career”.
Moreover the Opposition Parties have criticized this GO stating that it will protect all the people who are amassing wealth illegally and increase corruption in the state apart from protecting those in the TDP government. Hence it looks like the TDP is inviting more trouble from the Centre as this might not go down well with the BJP government.
Cyclonic Storm prevails over AP & North Tamilnadu According to sources the IMD stated the deep depression over south Bay of Bengal is likely to intensify into a cyclonic storm over the next 24 hours. Meanwhile the cyclonic storm is expected to move towards Andhra Pradesh and adjoining north Tamilnadu coast over the next 72 hours and the regions could witness heavy to very heavy rainfall.
- Interpol issued RCN to Mehul Choksi
- Ambani spent 100 Crores for Isha Ambani's Wedding
- YSRCP Leaders made a complaint to EC preventing Fake Votes
- Employee comes in Ambulance to ask leave!
- Minister Vijayabhaskar expresses joy!
- Rahul gives an opportunity for BJP!
- BJP losing Urban seats Day by Day
- Malaysia Fantastic Deals Package launched for Indian Tourists
- KTR confident in winning Lok Sabha Polls by 2019
- Swiggy's Next Customer base is Students
- Will KCR replicate Rythu Bandhu Scheme across India?
- Celebrities across Globe attended Isha-Anand Royal Wedding
- KCR took oath as CM of Telangana for Second Time
- Bumper Airfare Fly to any place with Rs.999
- Single use plastic be banned in TN from January 1, 2019