Accordingly the GO states that the CBI could, however, carry out its investigation on any Central Government officials or those belonging to Central institutions who are responsible for the offences only in conjunction with the Anti-Corruption Bureau. Meanwhile with this, CBI's entry into Andhra Pradesh to carry out investigation on any Central Government employees has been restricted completely.
Furthermore the TDP government believes will clip the Centre's majoritarian attitude in cracking down on state governments which are against its political interests and send a strong message. Further the GO comes following continuous raids on AP Ministers and MPs as well as TDP leaders, which the ruling party has been protesting against. TDP leaders are expressing their happiness over the GO as this move will be a tight slap on Centre's face and prove that state governments cannot be its puppets. Party sources said "It is also going to be an alarm bell for Amit Shah and Narendra Modi who have been planning to finish Chandrababu's political career”.
Moreover the Opposition Parties have criticized this GO stating that it will protect all the people who are amassing wealth illegally and increase corruption in the state apart from protecting those in the TDP government. Hence it looks like the TDP is inviting more trouble from the Centre as this might not go down well with the BJP government.
After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply Accordingly the announcement of election dates turned out to be a blessing for a government school in Coimbatore district. Reportedly a government middle school located in the Thadagam reserve forest area, a region populated by tribals, received an electricity connection after 17 years since the school has been notified as a polling booth.
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP
- Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed
- What will happen if you vote for NOTA? Can it affect election results if NOTA gets a majority?
- MK Stalin ready to Investigate Jayalalitha's death after coming to power
- Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power?
- Tamilisai contesting in Thoothukudi!
- Fire accident in AIIMS hospital!
- NTR and Jagan have same ideology
- Not so Easy for Pawan Kalyan!