As per report with elections due in Telangana soon and coming up in Andhra Pradesh in a few months, politicians are making some ridiculous statements which are actually portraying them in bad light. Meanwhile recently, Jana Sena Party Founder Pawan Kalyan, said that he gave up Rs. 100 crore income per year to serve the Telugu people. He said at a public meeting "He was earning Rs. 100 crore, he could have enjoyed his life happily, without the trouble of getting criticized everyday for his actions after choosing public life. But, he has given all that up to serve you people”.
TRS leader KT Rama Rao said "He was earning around Rs. 4.5 lakh a month in the US. But, when my father had resigned the MP post in 2006, it was a tough time for them and he left that well-paying job to support his father in his ambition for Telangana. Today, he is serving as the Chief Minister of the state and he is not the one who is competing with him for the chair”.
Moreover the two statements reflect that politicians assume that people will sympathize with their situation and believe that they are truly serving people. Further such statements, unfortunately, reek of self-praise and also political observers say that these statements come across as if politicians are doing a favor to people rather than their own personal and political interests in contesting elections.
Piety cyclone to cause heavy winds! It has been said that Piety cyclone which has been stationed near Chennai will cross the sea, near Andhra Pradesh today noon. It has been expected that there will be heavy winds, at the speed of 50-60 kilometers per hour. A pressure area formed in the Bay of Bengal has turned out into a cyclone, and this was named as Piety.
- Events at Karunanidhi Statue opening!
- Bhupesh Baghel to become Chattisgarh CM
- AP likely to be touched by Cyclone Phethai
- KTR gearing up for Gram Panchayat Polls
- Will Thoothukudi Sterlite be reopened?
- Owaisi challenges Chandrababu Naidu
- Will Janasena's Fortune be changed soon?
- Is Anushka Shetty ready to marry a Business Tycoon?
- Why Arogyasri Services comes to a halt in AP Hospital from Monday?
- Has Money played major role in Telangana Elections?
- KCRs risky decisions in times are fruitful
- Ranil Wickremesinghe takes oath as Sri Lanka's PM on Sunday
- Why Anushka Shetty missing away from limelight?
- IndiGo Flight from Mumbai to Lucknow grounded due to Bomb Threat
- IFF kick-started in Chennai