As per report with elections due in Telangana soon and coming up in Andhra Pradesh in a few months, politicians are making some ridiculous statements which are actually portraying them in bad light. Meanwhile recently, Jana Sena Party Founder Pawan Kalyan, said that he gave up Rs. 100 crore income per year to serve the Telugu people. He said at a public meeting "He was earning Rs. 100 crore, he could have enjoyed his life happily, without the trouble of getting criticized everyday for his actions after choosing public life. But, he has given all that up to serve you people”.
TRS leader KT Rama Rao said "He was earning around Rs. 4.5 lakh a month in the US. But, when my father had resigned the MP post in 2006, it was a tough time for them and he left that well-paying job to support his father in his ambition for Telangana. Today, he is serving as the Chief Minister of the state and he is not the one who is competing with him for the chair”.
Moreover the two statements reflect that politicians assume that people will sympathize with their situation and believe that they are truly serving people. Further such statements, unfortunately, reek of self-praise and also political observers say that these statements come across as if politicians are doing a favor to people rather than their own personal and political interests in contesting elections.
#GautamGambhir joins BJP - says He is impressed by PM Modi's Vision Former Indian cricketer and opening batsman Gautam Gambhir, who had also captained Kolkata Knight Riders and Delhi Daredevil sin IPL has now joined Bharatiya Janata Party. With the elections nearing, both BJP and Congress are keen on roping in star candidates and recently former cricketer Jadeja's wife had joined BJP, and now Gambhir has joined.
- Pawan Kalyan's Accusations Worrying Pithapuram Sitting MLA
- Tough Fight In Rajahmundry City
- Fear of Failure for Chandra Babu Naidu
- A common man for YSRCP in Srikakulam
- #WorldWaterDay #SaveWater - Every drop counts
- Bengaluru, the cheapest Asian City!
- The big contest at Vizianagaram!
- KCR keeps TRS busy!
- List of TRS Candidates for Parliament
- Modi Ignores LK Advani Yet Again
- Mangalagiri.. Not easy for Lokesh
- Jet Airways Pilots urged PM to instruct Management for settling pending salaries
- List of BJP Candidates for Parliament
- Kamal Hassan's MNM Party will not indulge in horse trading in LS Polls
- Balayya achieved fame for his Violent Eccentricities than Social Work