According to sources Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday took on the Congress at an election rally in Chhattisgarh, saying that the party which had governed India for most of its independent history had strived to improve the fortunes of the Nehru-Gandhi family rather than develop the country. Meanwhile hitting out at Congress chief Rahul Gandhi, who has accused the BJP of corruption and crony capitalism, PM Modi asked if his "grandparents" helped Chhattisgarh progress by laying out water pipelines.
PM Modi said "Why didn't you do it for 100 years? You were around for
four generations but why didn't you do it? Can you answer that? Did you lay
down water pipelines? Did your nana-nani, dada-dadi(
Moreover daring the Congress to let someone outside the Gandhi family be the party president for at least five years, the 68 year old leader said, only then would he believe that the its icon Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru created a truly democratic system. PM said “He also underscored how his humble beginnings were starkly different from those in the Congress. "Only a chai-wala (tea-seller) can understand the feeling of what poor people go through, not those running around abroad".
After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply Accordingly the announcement of election dates turned out to be a blessing for a government school in Coimbatore district. Reportedly a government middle school located in the Thadagam reserve forest area, a region populated by tribals, received an electricity connection after 17 years since the school has been notified as a polling booth.
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP
- Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed
- What will happen if you vote for NOTA? Can it affect election results if NOTA gets a majority?
- MK Stalin ready to Investigate Jayalalitha's death after coming to power
- Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power?
- Tamilisai contesting in Thoothukudi!
- Fire accident in AIIMS hospital!
- NTR and Jagan have same ideology
- Not so Easy for Pawan Kalyan!