New Delhi sources stated that Mike Hussey feels Hardik Pandya"s absence will "hurt" the visitors in the upcoming Test series against Australia and the series starts on December 6 in Adelaide. Presently Pandya is undergoing rehabilitation after suffering a lower back injury during the Asia Cup in Dubai last September.
Hussey told PTI in an exclusive interview "He thinks Hardik is a wonderful talent and he is sure his game style would have been suited to the Australian conditions. Add to that, the balance he offers the team with his all round abilities, yes he thinks his absence will hurt India". Furthermore India have a good chance of doing well against a depleted Australia but 'Mr. Cricket' is confident that the home team's seasoned bowling attack will test some of the younger batsmen in the visiting team.
Further India is being dubbed as favorites in many quarters primarily due to the absence of Steve Smith and David Warner, but India could face a different challenge with the likes of Prithvi Shaw, Rishabh Pant and Hanuma Vihari set to face Mitchell Starc, Josh Hazlewood, Pat Cummins and Nathan Lyon for the first time and the series starts on December 6 in Adelaide. Moreover "He thinks Hardik is a wonderful talent and he is sure his game style would have been suited to the Australian conditions. Add to that, the balance he offers the team with his all round abilities, yes he thinks his absence will hurt India".
Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri After considering surveys in ten constituencies across the state and looking for a safe place, Lokesh was fielded by Chandrababu in Mangalgiri Constituency. TDP leaders themselves say that Chandrababu is now doubtful if Lokesh wins there. Lokesh is aggressively campaigning in the constituency but the response has been very poor.
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP
- Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed
- What will happen if you vote for NOTA? Can it affect election results if NOTA gets a majority?
- MK Stalin ready to Investigate Jayalalitha's death after coming to power
- Tamilisai contesting in Thoothukudi!
- Fire accident in AIIMS hospital!
- NTR and Jagan have same ideology
- Not so Easy for Pawan Kalyan!