Washington sources reported that a legislation seeking to stop the Trump administration from revoking the work authorization of spouses of H1-B visa holders, which include Indians, has been introduced in the US Congress by two lawmakers. Accordingly they said eliminating this benefit would force many foreign workers to use their talent to compete against American businesses.
As per report H-4 visas are issued to the spouses of H-1B foreign workers and hence the H-1B visa is a non-immigrant visa through which many Indians workers are employed in US companies. Meanwhile it allows the US firms to hire foreign workers in specialty occupations that need theoretical or technical expertise, and is the most sought-after visa among Indian tech professionals.
Earlier H -4 visas are issued only to very close or immediate family members of the H-1B visa holders. Moreover the move by lawmakers Anna G Eshoo and Zoe Lofgren to introduce the H-4 Employment Protection Act, comes amidst determination by the Trump administration to revoke an Obama-era rule that extends work authorization to the spouses of H-1B visa holders. Furthermore since the rule was implemented, over one lakh workers, mainly women from India, have received employment authorization, improving the American competitiveness and lessening the economic burden on thousands of H-1B workers and their families, the two lawmakers said after introducing the bill in the house.
H Raja again in controversy! Tamilnadu BJP leader H Raja has again Landed himself in a controversy following his tweet attacking Viduthalai Chiruthaigal party leader Thol Thirumavalavan referring to him as an alcoholic. He has shared a video where in an Ambedkar function a youngster is seen speaking where he vows to love, marry a particular caste girls
- Ravishankar firm on program plans!
- People against Jayalalitha's memorial!
- Jaipur Princess filed for Divorce
- Bengaluru boy uses Broomstick to beat his Mother
- Ramdas Athawale slapped by 30 old man at a public event in Maharashtra
- KTR openly claims that TRS would return to power with 100 seats
- Will Congress' talks with MIM give an edge?
- World Bank says remittance inflow to India last year was USD 68.9 billion
- Trump's Son in Law had private conversations with Saudi Crown Prince
- Vaiko warned as TN worst affected in India for Mekedatu Project
- Wedding celebrations of Isha Ambani as grand as expected
- Australian Shark trampled a surfer
- World's Largest Arabic Audio Libraries launched in Dubai
- Will Owl Bird create misfortune for Elections?
- Telangana polls reflected the paradox of perceptions of rural & urban voters