Chief Minister Edappadi Palanisamy's plan to visit the Gaja cyclone affected areas in Nagapattinam had been canceled at the last moment. Gaja cyclone has wreaked havoc in delta areas of Tamilnadu, and this deadly cyclone which crossed the sea two days back, had heavy impacts on 7 districts, totally affecting the livelihood of the people there.
The normalcy of lives of the people residing in these 7 districts has been totally affected. Tamilnadu Chief Minister Edappadi K Palanisamy had planned to make a visit to the places in Nagapattinam district severely impacted by Gaja cyclone, and he was supposed to start from Chennai to Nagapattinam yesterday morning.
However, it was announced at the last moment that his plan had been canceled and that he will be traveling to the cyclone-affected areas after 2 days. The reason cited is that since the relief activities have not yet been completed, he has ordered the officers to finish the relief and rehabilitation acts quicker.
Cyclonic Storm prevails over AP & North Tamilnadu According to sources the IMD stated the deep depression over south Bay of Bengal is likely to intensify into a cyclonic storm over the next 24 hours. Meanwhile the cyclonic storm is expected to move towards Andhra Pradesh and adjoining north Tamilnadu coast over the next 72 hours and the regions could witness heavy to very heavy rainfall.
- Interpol issued RCN to Mehul Choksi
- Ambani spent 100 Crores for Isha Ambani's Wedding
- YSRCP Leaders made a complaint to EC preventing Fake Votes
- Employee comes in Ambulance to ask leave!
- Minister Vijayabhaskar expresses joy!
- Rahul gives an opportunity for BJP!
- BJP losing Urban seats Day by Day
- Malaysia Fantastic Deals Package launched for Indian Tourists
- KTR confident in winning Lok Sabha Polls by 2019
- Swiggy's Next Customer base is Students
- Will KCR replicate Rythu Bandhu Scheme across India?
- Celebrities across Globe attended Isha-Anand Royal Wedding
- KCR took oath as CM of Telangana for Second Time
- Bumper Airfare Fly to any place with Rs.999
- Single use plastic be banned in TN from January 1, 2019