It has been reported that in connection to the Arumugasamy investigation commission activities with regard to the mysterious death of former TN Chief minister Jayalalitha, her friend Sasikala might be out on parole to appear for investigation before the commission. Arumugasamy commission has been investigating the Jayalalitha death case for quite a long time, and so far, in connection to this case, 118 people have been inquired.
The investigation team had not spared even the doctors who had treated Jayalalitha, and also her security guards who were with her. During those investigations, questions were raised regarding Sasikala, and since Sasikala was in jail, she was not able to come for investigation, and she had furnished details of the visitors, which included Governor Vidyasagar Rao, O Panneerselvam, Thambidurai, Vijayabaskar and along with the dates.
Now, the team is planning to finish the inquiry for this case within 10th of December, and hence it has been said that Sasikala might be out on parole to appear for investigation.
Bhupesh Baghel to become Chattisgarh CM Bhupesh Baghel has been chosen as the Chief Minister of Chattisgarh. The congress party has made an official announcement on the same. In Chattisgarh, the Congress party has removed the 15 year long ruling by former Chief minister Raman Singh, by winning the elections, as they captured 68 constituencies out of the total 90. BJP had won in 15 seats, while Bahujan Samaj captured 2, and the rest won 5 seats.
- AP likely to be touched by Cyclone Phethai
- KTR gearing up for Gram Panchayat Polls
- Will Thoothukudi Sterlite be reopened?
- Owaisi challenges Chandrababu Naidu
- Will Janasena's Fortune be changed soon?
- Is Anushka Shetty ready to marry a Business Tycoon?
- Why Arogyasri Services comes to a halt in AP Hospital from Monday?
- Has Money played major role in Telangana Elections?
- KCRs risky decisions in times are fruitful
- Ranil Wickremesinghe takes oath as Sri Lanka's PM on Sunday
- Why Anushka Shetty missing away from limelight?
- IndiGo Flight from Mumbai to Lucknow grounded due to Bomb Threat
- IFF kick-started in Chennai
- Nepal Govt banned usage of Indian Currency Notes
- Banks be closed for 5 Days due to Merger