Superstar Rajinikanth has warned his die hard fans strictly that, if they are found indulging in the selling of tickets of his next movie 2,0 for higher rates than the actual fixed price, severe action will be taken. Superstar Rajinikanth's next movie post Kaala, the sci-fi thriller 2,0, which is the sequel to his 2009 blockbuster Endhiran, directed by magnum opus maker Shankar is releasing worldwide on November 29.
The movie is made on a humongous budget of 600 crores and has been shot in 3D completely, Rajini fans club secretary Sudhakar, on behalf of the Superstar has released an announcement from the star, where he had warned that fans selling tickets of 2.0 for higher rates will be punished severely.
Some of the instructions given in the notification are that the fans show tickets should not be sold outside and they should not collect rates higher than what has been fixed in theaters, and those not following these will face severe action, said the actor.
YS Jagan Mohan Reddy lashed out at Chandrababu Naidu for delay in Polavaram Project Meanwhile, when addressing a massive election meeting at Koyyalagudem in Polavaram constituency of West Godavari YS Jagan pointed out that Chandrababu hoodwinked the people of AP, who voted him to power and in the name of Janmabhoomi committees all the grass root democratic bodies have been made defunct. Furthermore Women constitute half the population and in September 2014,
- Bhimavaram & Gajuwaka best bets for Pawan Kalyan by partys General Body
- Nagababu Joins Party, Janasena Becomes Another Family Pack
- RTO attacked by actor's friend!
- Goa gets a new head!
- PM Modi likely to interact with Public about 'Main Bhi Chowkidar' by March 31
- Election Battle: Parties Cooking Strategies for Victory In Godavari
- Curious Case of Uttarandhra in 2019 Polls
- Chandra Babu Facing Huge Pressure
- DK Aruna Jumps into BJP
- Jagan Pinned Hopes On His Family
- Decoding Pawan Kalyan's Strategy For Assembly Elections
- Will Goa CM Pramod Sawant win Floor test by Wednesday?
- Curiosity Around Bheemili Constituency
- Popular Rayalaseema Reddy Back to Basics!
- Key accused in Pollachi sexual abuse Case sent to judicial remand