Hyderabad sources reported that campaigning for the December 7 Telangana Assembly polls would hit top gear during the next fortnight with top leaders, including Prime Minister Narendra Modi, BJP chief Amit Shah, former Congress president Sonia Gandhi, set to address public meetings in the state. Meanwhile with the process of filing nominations coming to a close on Monday, all major parties, the ruling TRS, the BJP, and the Congress along with its "grand alliance" constituents the TDP and others have drawn up plans for intense hustings.
Reports added Congress has announced that Sonia Gandhi, on her first visit to Telangana after the state's formation, will address a public meeting on November 23 at Medchal on the periphery of Hyderabad. Furthermore Telangana Pradesh Congress Committee (TPCC) treasurer Gudur Narayana Reddy told Party president Rahul Gandhi is expected to visit the state for campaigning on November 28, 29 and December 3.
Moreover State BJP chief K Laxman has said that while Shah would campaign in Telangana during a three day visit from November 25, Prime Minister Narendra Modi is expected to visit the state for campaigning in the first week of December. Further TRS president and caretaker Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao, the ruling party's star campaigner, will address a series of campaign meetings this week. Reportedly his son K T Rama Rao and nephew T Harish Rao, both ministers in the caretaker government, have been leading the campaign since the Assembly was dissolved on September 6.
Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power? Powerstar Pawan Kalyan got a dream start to his career - a beginning that any debutant would crave for. That he's Megastar Chiranjeevi's brother gave him an instant entry into films, but his debut wasn't a success despite being a remake. However, he followed up with back to back successful flicks, Gokulamlo Seetha, Suswagatham, Tholi Prema (a cult classic that is still celebrated), Thammudu, Badri and Khushi.
- Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP
- Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed
- What will happen if you vote for NOTA? Can it affect election results if NOTA gets a majority?
- MK Stalin ready to Investigate Jayalalitha's death after coming to power
- Tamilisai contesting in Thoothukudi!
- Fire accident in AIIMS hospital!
- NTR and Jagan have same ideology