According to sources a low pressure area that has formed over the Bay of Bengal will bring in much needed rain to Chennai, but will then move on to northern coastal and interior districts that are still recovering from the heavy cyclonic winds that caused loss of life and property this week. Meanwhile as per report from IMD, the low pressure area is likely to strengthen over the next 24 hours and will move north to make landfall on the Tamilnadu coast.
Meanwhile it will not, however, intensify into a cyclone, the meteorological department told the media. Cyclone Gaja, which made landfall near Vedaranyam in Nagapattinam on November 16, has already claimed 45 lives across the state, according to a statement released by the Tamilnadu Chief Minister on Sunday. Furthermore the cyclone, which went on to affect many other districts, including Tiruvarur, Thanjavur, Pudukkottai, Dindigul and Trichy, also caused huge loss of property.
Moreover according to weather expert Srikanth, who runs the Chennai rains blog, the state capital will get fairly good rains on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Further weather enthusiast and blogger Pradeep John, also known as the Tamilnadu weatherman, says this rainfall will prove to be make or break for Chennai.
Is Bollywood Actress Urmila Matondkar making her Political entry? Mumbai sources reported that currently political circles are abuzz with speculation over famed Bollywood actress Urmila Matondkar's possible entry into politics as a Congress candidate in Mumbai. Accordingly the 'Masoom' (1983) child actress is widely considered in the reckoning for a Congress nomination from Mumbai North Lok Sabha constituency.
- YS Vivekananda Reddy's family questions about Investigation of his death
- History Maker: Lakshman Das Mittal - Founder of Tractor Master
- Lokesh Falters Again, This Time Mistake in Affidavit
- Jagan Complains to The Election Commission on KA Paul
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Rejected
- Shocking News: IT Raids against Mahesh Babu
- Actress Jayaprada joins BJP
- Marvelous Typewriter Artist types Portrait of IAF Pilot Abhinandan
- What are the chances of YSRCP winning 2019 elections? 8 Factors which you should Look at
- YSR Congress Candidate's Nomination May Be Rejected?
- Tamanna is the First Trangender from AP to contest elections
- Pavan immaturity or innocence helps CBN!
- Will Actor Mohan Babu join YSRCP Party?
- CBN just a producer says Jagan!
- Student's answers with KGF, Baahubali references!