According to sources a low pressure area that has formed over the Bay of Bengal will bring in much needed rain to Chennai, but will then move on to northern coastal and interior districts that are still recovering from the heavy cyclonic winds that caused loss of life and property this week. Meanwhile as per report from IMD, the low pressure area is likely to strengthen over the next 24 hours and will move north to make landfall on the Tamilnadu coast.
Meanwhile it will not, however, intensify into a cyclone, the meteorological department told the media. Cyclone Gaja, which made landfall near Vedaranyam in Nagapattinam on November 16, has already claimed 45 lives across the state, according to a statement released by the Tamilnadu Chief Minister on Sunday. Furthermore the cyclone, which went on to affect many other districts, including Tiruvarur, Thanjavur, Pudukkottai, Dindigul and Trichy, also caused huge loss of property.
Moreover according to weather expert Srikanth, who runs the Chennai rains blog, the state capital will get fairly good rains on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Further weather enthusiast and blogger Pradeep John, also known as the Tamilnadu weatherman, says this rainfall will prove to be make or break for Chennai.
Employee comes in Ambulance to ask leave! After repeated requests for taking leave being denied, an employee has come in an ambulance much to the shock of employer and has asked leave. Babu belongs to Erode Kasbapettai. He lives with his wife Malar Kodi and they have a son and a daughter. He has been working with Tamilnadu State Transport Corporation for the past 5 years as a driver.
- Minister Vijayabhaskar expresses joy!
- Rahul gives an opportunity for BJP!
- BJP losing Urban seats Day by Day
- Malaysia Fantastic Deals Package launched for Indian Tourists
- KTR confident in winning Lok Sabha Polls by 2019
- Swiggy's Next Customer base is Students
- Will KCR replicate Rythu Bandhu Scheme across India?
- Celebrities across Globe attended Isha-Anand Royal Wedding
- KCR took oath as CM of Telangana for Second Time
- Bumper Airfare Fly to any place with Rs.999
- Single use plastic be banned in TN from January 1, 2019
- Know the Most Searched personality in Google 2018
- People of Telangana & Hyderabad rejected politics of Cong & BJP: Owaisi
- 102 year old skydiver did it for helping many
- Internal conflicts arising in BJP?