Hyderabad sources reported that Telangana caretaker chief minister K Chandrasekhar Rao will kick-start his campaign addressing 28 public meetings which will cover 66 of 119 constituencies in the state. Accordingly United Progressive Alliance chairperson and former Congress party president Sonia Gandhi is expected to begin her Telangana campaign on November 23.
As per report the BJP announced that 40 campaigners including Prime Minister Narendra Modi, BJP chief Amit Shah and 20 union ministers are about to campaign in the state. Meanwhile KCR will start his campaign on Monday at his farmhouse in Erravalli by boarding a helicopter around 1:30 pm. Furthermore he will address one public meeting in every two Assembly constituencies with an objective to cover 100 constituencies before December 5. Former Congress President Sonia Gandhi to hold a public meeting in Medchal constituency on November 23 and Rahul Gandhi is likely to visit Telangana on November 28 and 29.
Moreover Congress working president A Revanth Reddy will address campaign in 69 constituencies. Further as Prime Minister Narendra Modi is visiting Telangana state on December 4 and 5, the BJP state leaders are planning for a public meeting where PM can address the meetings on one of the days and also BJP chief Amit Shah will conduct road shows and will address public meetings on November 25, 27 and 28.
Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh Accordingly even as counting is still underway in the five states, the Congress has started sending overtures to form the government in Rajasthan and the party is leading in the state and its Rajasthan chief Sachin Pilot has said that he is in contact with "like-minded" people. Reportedly the party has taken a big lead in Chhattisgarh and Rajasthan, but is engaged in a close contest with the BJP in Madhya Pradesh.
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes
- Top House Democrats raised prospect of impeachment for Trump
- SC dismissed PIL challenging dissolution of J&K Assembly by Governor Satya Pal Malik
- Which Party will win Higher Percentage in Telangana?