Accordingly Telugu Rebel star Prabhas thrilled the audiences when he gave a sneak peek into his upcoming film Saaho through the making video on his birthday. Meanwhile it may be recalled that Saaho filmmakers unveiled a making video on Prabhas birthday which garnered huge eyeballs on YouTube. Meanwhile in Prabhas 50 shades teaser, Prabhas was spotted riding a sports bike in chasing scenes.
As per latest report Prabhas is in talks with a motor bike company for endorsement deals. Accordingly huge two-wheeler brands we hear are showing keen interest to strike a deal with the actor. Furthermore it is being speculated that Prabhas is demanding a hefty price for this endorsement deal. Prabhas would charge approximately Rs 5 Crores for the advertisement deal and the actor will do a good job of it. Given that he has in the past endorsed brands like Mahindra for its XUV car.
Reportedly Prabhas Saaho which is in its last leg of the shoot, which is a big budget film which is said to be around 300 Crores. Saaho will be released in Telugu, Hindi and Tamil. Moreover it has an ensemble cast of Shraddha Kapoor and Vivek Oberoi who will appear in lead roles. Saaho marks their debut in Telugu and Saaho was supposed to be in the Sankranthi race.
SC dismissed PIL challenging dissolution of J&K Assembly by Governor Satya Pal Malik New Delhi sources stated that a bench comprising Chief Justice Ranjan Gogoi and Justice S K Kaul said "We are not inclined to interfere (with the decision of the Governor)". Meanwhile the bench was hearing a PIL filed by BJP leader Gagan Bhagat, who was an MLA before the Assembly was dissolved.
- Which Party will win Higher Percentage in Telangana?
- Strange case of a damaging goat!
- H Raja again in controversy!
- Ravishankar firm on program plans!
- People against Jayalalitha's memorial!
- Jaipur Princess filed for Divorce
- Bengaluru boy uses Broomstick to beat his Mother
- Ramdas Athawale slapped by 30 old man at a public event in Maharashtra
- KTR openly claims that TRS would return to power with 100 seats
- Will Congress' talks with MIM give an edge?
- World Bank says remittance inflow to India last year was USD 68.9 billion
- Trump's Son in Law had private conversations with Saudi Crown Prince
- Vaiko warned as TN worst affected in India for Mekedatu Project
- Wedding celebrations of Isha Ambani as grand as expected
- Australian Shark trampled a surfer