Washington sources reported that President Donald Trump defended his administration's decision to stop hundreds of millions of dollars in military aid to Pakistan, saying the country does not do "a damn thing" for the US and its government had helped Al Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden hide near its garrison city.
Meanwhile when referring to Laden and his former compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan, Donald Trump in an interview to Fox News said, "You know, living, think of this, living in Pakistan, beautifully in Pakistan in what he guess they considered a nice mansion, he don't know, and he had seen nicer."
He said "And we give Pakistan USD 1.3 billion a year (Laden] lived in Pakistan, we're supporting Pakistan, we are giving them USD 1.3 billion a year which we don't give them anymore, by the way, he ended it because they don't do anything for us, they don't do a damn thing for us”. Moreover the ties between the two countries strained after Trump, while announcing his Afghanistan and South Asia policy in August last year, hit out at Pakistan for providing safe havens to "agents of chaos" that kill Americans in Afghanistan and warned Islamabad that it has "much to lose" by harboring terrorists.
Something Fishy about relationship between Pawan & Comedian Ali As per report noted comedian Ali has joined YSR Congress hastily, bidding goodbye to Telugu Desam Party, with an expectation of party berth for MLA ticket. Meanwhile YS Jagan has ditched him big time and rendered him only to that photo where he wrapped a Kanduva around his neck.
- #GautamGambhir joins BJP - says He is impressed by PM Modi's Vision
- Pawan Kalyan's Accusations Worrying Pithapuram Sitting MLA
- Tough Fight In Rajahmundry City
- Fear of Failure for Chandra Babu Naidu
- A common man for YSRCP in Srikakulam
- #WorldWaterDay #SaveWater - Every drop counts
- Bengaluru, the cheapest Asian City!
- The big contest at Vizianagaram!
- KCR keeps TRS busy!
- List of TRS Candidates for Parliament
- Modi Ignores LK Advani Yet Again
- Mangalagiri.. Not easy for Lokesh
- Jet Airways Pilots urged PM to instruct Management for settling pending salaries
- List of BJP Candidates for Parliament
- Kamal Hassan's MNM Party will not indulge in horse trading in LS Polls