Hyderabad sources reported that the JNTU circular asking colleges to provide Aadhaar details of students for its biometric attendance system is in violation of Supreme Court orders against the practice, education experts have alleged. As per report the court also said Aadhaar was not needed for a range of services including cell phone SIM cards and to open bank accounts.
Meanwhile as per report the JNTU has asked for the students’ Aadhaar number and a copy of the Aadhaar card. Furthermore Dr Srini Bhupalam, president, All India Federation of Self-Financing Technical Institutes, said, “The Supreme Court judgment clearly prohibited the use of Aadhaar by agencies conducting entrance examinations and in my opinion the circular issued by the JNTUH with respect to Aadhaar biometric attendance system is in direct violation of the SC order.”
Moreover when asked about this, JNTU registrar Prof. Yadaiah Yadav said “We will discuss the legal aspects with our legal experts regarding implementation of Aadhaar based biometric system. Hence it has been implemented in many other cases as it has a unique number but we will take legal advice.”
Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri After considering surveys in ten constituencies across the state and looking for a safe place, Lokesh was fielded by Chandrababu in Mangalgiri Constituency. TDP leaders themselves say that Chandrababu is now doubtful if Lokesh wins there. Lokesh is aggressively campaigning in the constituency but the response has been very poor.
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP
- Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed
- What will happen if you vote for NOTA? Can it affect election results if NOTA gets a majority?
- MK Stalin ready to Investigate Jayalalitha's death after coming to power
- Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power?
- Tamilisai contesting in Thoothukudi!
- Fire accident in AIIMS hospital!
- NTR and Jagan have same ideology