Relief materials like food, water and electricity were not given to the people of Orathanadu, and hence, the people who were angered by this surrounded the ministers, who had come to the location to inspect the cyclone impacted areas, and questioned them and protested against them, causing chaos. Gaja cyclone has wrecked havoc in the delta districts, and due to the heavy attack of the winds and the deadly rains, the delta zone is totally in damage.
Now, the relief activities are happening in the delta areas, and many villages are struggling without food, water and electricity. At many places, people are agitating by blocking roads and are involved in protests.
With more than 20 villages in Orathanadu being impacted, ministers Sengottaiyan, Duraikannu, Kadambur Raju and Udumalai Radhakrishnan and MP Vaithiyalingam had come to inspect the areas. But the angered people surrounded them, and started questioning them, asking for relief materials, and due to this there was chaos, following which the cops protected the ministers and took them away safely.
Top House Democrats raised prospect of impeachment for Trump Washington sources reported that Top House Democrats on Sunday raised the prospect of impeachment or almost-certain prison time for President Donald Trump if it’s proved that he directed illegal hush money payments to women, adding to the legal pressure on the president over the Russia investigation and other scandals.
- SC dismissed PIL challenging dissolution of J&K Assembly by Governor Satya Pal Malik
- Which Party will win Higher Percentage in Telangana?
- Strange case of a damaging goat!
- H Raja again in controversy!
- Ravishankar firm on program plans!
- People against Jayalalitha's memorial!
- Jaipur Princess filed for Divorce
- Bengaluru boy uses Broomstick to beat his Mother
- Ramdas Athawale slapped by 30 old man at a public event in Maharashtra
- KTR openly claims that TRS would return to power with 100 seats
- Will Congress' talks with MIM give an edge?
- World Bank says remittance inflow to India last year was USD 68.9 billion
- Trump's Son in Law had private conversations with Saudi Crown Prince
- Vaiko warned as TN worst affected in India for Mekedatu Project
- Wedding celebrations of Isha Ambani as grand as expected