The fact that the Chief Minister of Tamilnadu, Edappadi K Palanisamy has not visited the delta areas and the districts affected by the effects of the deadly Gaja cyclone has created a huge controversy in the Tamilnadu political fraternity and among the general public. Gaja cyclone has played a spoilsport in the lives of lots of people in the state, and due to this the normalcy of lives of the people of delta districts has been affected.
Due to this cyclone, 7 districts were badly affected, and yesterday, TN Chief Minister Edappadi K Palanisamy was supposed to make a visit to these impacted areas. However at the last minute his plan was cancelled citing the reason that he will be going tomorrow. It has been said that EPS will be visiting the 7 districts tomorrow.
The reason said by CM was that he was in Salem and that from there, reaching the delta areas will take more time, and as relief measures are being taken, he will reach the areas after relief activities are over. Besides he's in Salem for opening a bridge and for various family events, and hence he can't go there Besides he also said that he wanted a full day to inspect and hence Tuesday will be apt.
H Raja again in controversy! Tamilnadu BJP leader H Raja has again Landed himself in a controversy following his tweet attacking Viduthalai Chiruthaigal party leader Thol Thirumavalavan referring to him as an alcoholic. He has shared a video where in an Ambedkar function a youngster is seen speaking where he vows to love, marry a particular caste girls
- Ravishankar firm on program plans!
- People against Jayalalitha's memorial!
- Jaipur Princess filed for Divorce
- Bengaluru boy uses Broomstick to beat his Mother
- Ramdas Athawale slapped by 30 old man at a public event in Maharashtra
- KTR openly claims that TRS would return to power with 100 seats
- Will Congress' talks with MIM give an edge?
- World Bank says remittance inflow to India last year was USD 68.9 billion
- Trump's Son in Law had private conversations with Saudi Crown Prince
- Vaiko warned as TN worst affected in India for Mekedatu Project
- Wedding celebrations of Isha Ambani as grand as expected
- Australian Shark trampled a surfer
- World's Largest Arabic Audio Libraries launched in Dubai
- Will Owl Bird create misfortune for Elections?
- Telangana polls reflected the paradox of perceptions of rural & urban voters