The fact that the Chief Minister of Tamilnadu, Edappadi K Palanisamy has not visited the delta areas and the districts affected by the effects of the deadly Gaja cyclone has created a huge controversy in the Tamilnadu political fraternity and among the general public. Gaja cyclone has played a spoilsport in the lives of lots of people in the state, and due to this the normalcy of lives of the people of delta districts has been affected.
Due to this cyclone, 7 districts were badly affected, and yesterday, TN Chief Minister Edappadi K Palanisamy was supposed to make a visit to these impacted areas. However at the last minute his plan was cancelled citing the reason that he will be going tomorrow. It has been said that EPS will be visiting the 7 districts tomorrow.
The reason said by CM was that he was in Salem and that from there, reaching the delta areas will take more time, and as relief measures are being taken, he will reach the areas after relief activities are over. Besides he's in Salem for opening a bridge and for various family events, and hence he can't go there Besides he also said that he wanted a full day to inspect and hence Tuesday will be apt.
Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power? Powerstar Pawan Kalyan got a dream start to his career - a beginning that any debutant would crave for. That he's Megastar Chiranjeevi's brother gave him an instant entry into films, but his debut wasn't a success despite being a remake. However, he followed up with back to back successful flicks, Gokulamlo Seetha, Suswagatham, Tholi Prema (a cult classic that is still celebrated), Thammudu, Badri and Khushi.
- Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP
- Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed
- What will happen if you vote for NOTA? Can it affect election results if NOTA gets a majority?
- MK Stalin ready to Investigate Jayalalitha's death after coming to power
- Tamilisai contesting in Thoothukudi!
- Fire accident in AIIMS hospital!
- NTR and Jagan have same ideology