There has been a huge controversy over the past few days with the police seizing 800 kilos of meat which they had claimed to be dog meat which was getting ready to be sent to hotels to be sold as goat/ mutton. Few days back it was said that many hotels had been serving their customers with cat meat in their Briyanis.
With that issue dying down, now a new complaint has arisen that the hotels are serving dog meat as mutton. Since goat meat is expensive, dog meat is being mixed, said the cops. Food safety officers had seized 2000 kilos of meat which they claimed to be dog meat, and this news had created a huge shock wave across the state.
Another section has started a protest saying that the meat was mutton only and not dog meat. A lady named Shakila Banu had spoken to the press and she said that 800 kilos belonged to her, and it was for her Briyani shop, and said that it was brought exclusively for their business from Rajasthan and the cops must hand over the seized meat to them. It must be noted that after this controversy, most of the non vegetarian hotels in the city had lost crowds.
Where is Vamsi? When he will file nomination? Vallabhaneni Vamsi name is appeared in first list of TDP as its nominee from Gannavaram Assembly. He didn’t go to Gannavaram after announcing his candidature from Hyderabad. Date of Filing of nominations would come to an end by 25th March.
- To Whom will YSRCP voters vote in Vizag when their candidate failed to give fight?
- Telangana High Court Clears Way for Lakshmi's NTR Release
- Sumalatha will contest as an independent from Mandya
- JD Lakshminarayana To Take On Balakrishna's Alludu
- Goa's new CM be BJP's Pramod Sawant
- Kamal Hassan announces candidates list by March 20
- KCR in mindset to start National Party after Polls
- SHOCKING: Lokesh To Back out of Mangalagiri?
- Why Pawan Kalyan Chose Gajuwaka and Bhimavaram?
- Jagan demands CBI probe!
- BJP active on Chowkidar campaign!
- Datachor and Vennupottu CBN trending!
- Two Indians among dead in NZ!
- MK Stalin commences campaigning from Thiruvarur constituency by March 20
- Why industrialist quit from Kamal Hassan's MNM Party?