According to sources firebrand leader and TPCC working president Revanth Reddy filed nomination with more than 50000 supporters. Meanwhile as Revanth approached for filing nomination all the roads in Kodangal were jam packed with Revanth Reddy supporters attending in huge numbers.
Accordingly Revanth Reddy had announced a week ago that he will file nomination with 50000 people and he has been able to attract more numbers, literally creating Revanth mania in Kodangal. Even though Revanth Reddy's victory is sure in Kodangal, but the huge turnout of supporters seen at his nomination, has now turned the discussion towards his majority. Furthermore the supporters of Revanth Reddy burst firecrackers and shouted slogans 'CM..CM', cheering the firebrand leader.
Revanth Reddy said "Kodangal people have given a new birth to me as a leader and have stood by me even in difficult times. Hence the josh in the people being seen now proves how much love they have towards him and he promised that he will live and strive for Kodangal till his last his breath”. Moreover Revanth said that KCR's demise will start from Kodangal and Kodangal people will find a place in the history as fighters who put an end to draconian rule of KCR and his family members.
Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power? Powerstar Pawan Kalyan got a dream start to his career - a beginning that any debutant would crave for. That he's Megastar Chiranjeevi's brother gave him an instant entry into films, but his debut wasn't a success despite being a remake. However, he followed up with back to back successful flicks, Gokulamlo Seetha, Suswagatham, Tholi Prema (a cult classic that is still celebrated), Thammudu, Badri and Khushi.
- Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP
- Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed
- What will happen if you vote for NOTA? Can it affect election results if NOTA gets a majority?
- MK Stalin ready to Investigate Jayalalitha's death after coming to power
- Tamilisai contesting in Thoothukudi!
- Fire accident in AIIMS hospital!
- NTR and Jagan have same ideology