According to sources firebrand leader and TPCC working president Revanth Reddy filed nomination with more than 50000 supporters. Meanwhile as Revanth approached for filing nomination all the roads in Kodangal were jam packed with Revanth Reddy supporters attending in huge numbers.
Accordingly Revanth Reddy had announced a week ago that he will file nomination with 50000 people and he has been able to attract more numbers, literally creating Revanth mania in Kodangal. Even though Revanth Reddy's victory is sure in Kodangal, but the huge turnout of supporters seen at his nomination, has now turned the discussion towards his majority. Furthermore the supporters of Revanth Reddy burst firecrackers and shouted slogans 'CM..CM', cheering the firebrand leader.
Revanth Reddy said "Kodangal people have given a new birth to me as a leader and have stood by me even in difficult times. Hence the josh in the people being seen now proves how much love they have towards him and he promised that he will live and strive for Kodangal till his last his breath”. Moreover Revanth said that KCR's demise will start from Kodangal and Kodangal people will find a place in the history as fighters who put an end to draconian rule of KCR and his family members.
#AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates The Assembly ELections for Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Chattisgarh, Telangana, Mizoram happened recently and exit polls predicted the victory in favor of TRS, Congress and as per the exit polls right now Congress is leading in all states.
- Top House Democrats raised prospect of impeachment for Trump
- SC dismissed PIL challenging dissolution of J&K Assembly by Governor Satya Pal Malik
- Which Party will win Higher Percentage in Telangana?
- Strange case of a damaging goat!
- H Raja again in controversy!
- Ravishankar firm on program plans!
- People against Jayalalitha's memorial!
- Jaipur Princess filed for Divorce
- Bengaluru boy uses Broomstick to beat his Mother
- Ramdas Athawale slapped by 30 old man at a public event in Maharashtra
- KTR openly claims that TRS would return to power with 100 seats
- Will Congress' talks with MIM give an edge?
- World Bank says remittance inflow to India last year was USD 68.9 billion
- Trump's Son in Law had private conversations with Saudi Crown Prince
- Vaiko warned as TN worst affected in India for Mekedatu Project