San Francisco sources reported that the death toll from the destructive wildfires have reached 80, with 993 people still unaccounted for. Meanwhile according to the Butte County Sheriff's Office as of Sunday evening, there were 77 deaths and 9,700 homes destroyed as a result of the 149,000 acre Camp Fire in Northern California, which started on November 8.
Accordingly a second blaze in Southern California called the Woolsey Fire started northwest of Los Angeles also on November 8, has killed at least three people with more than 96,000 acres torched. Furthermore according to Cal Fire, the state's forestry and fire protection agency, the Woolsey Fire was now 88% contained, but Cal Fire said that Camp Fire was only 65% contained as of Sunday evening and won't be fully doused until November 30.
Moreover hundreds of deputies, National Guard troops, coroners and anthropologists were sifting through leveled homes and mangled cars for remains. Hence the officials said the death toll from Camp Fire, the deadliest and most destructive wildfire in California history, could keep rising.
Ravishankar firm on program plans! Art of living founder Sri Sri Ravishankar has said that with the help of court, an order will be obtained and his planned meditation program will be conducted in Thanjavur Periya Kovil temple itself. On behalf of art of living foundation it was planned to host meditation programs on Fridays and Saturdays on the premises of Thanjavur Periya Kovil itself.
- People against Jayalalitha's memorial!
- Jaipur Princess filed for Divorce
- Bengaluru boy uses Broomstick to beat his Mother
- Ramdas Athawale slapped by 30 old man at a public event in Maharashtra
- KTR openly claims that TRS would return to power with 100 seats
- Will Congress' talks with MIM give an edge?
- World Bank says remittance inflow to India last year was USD 68.9 billion
- Trump's Son in Law had private conversations with Saudi Crown Prince
- Vaiko warned as TN worst affected in India for Mekedatu Project
- Wedding celebrations of Isha Ambani as grand as expected
- Australian Shark trampled a surfer
- World's Largest Arabic Audio Libraries launched in Dubai
- Will Owl Bird create misfortune for Elections?
- Telangana polls reflected the paradox of perceptions of rural & urban voters
- Congress Spokesperson attacked Yogi Adithyanath