Accordingly Jana Sena Chief's secret meeting in Mumbai is raising several questions in political circles. Meanwhile it is a known fact that Jana Sena Party and YSRCP have decided to refrain from contesting in the Telangana elections by indirectly agreeing to support TRS. As per report Pawan halted his Praja Porata Yatra abruptly and headed to Mumbai.
As per report at the same time, TRS leaders KT Rama Rao were present in Mumbai at the pretext of an Awards event. Furthermore sources say that the Mumbai visit of Pawan Kalyan was to meet KTR and discuss on the politics related to the Telugu states and all this is being directed by the BJP High Command to fight against Chandrababu, indicate inside reports.
Moreover Pawan was initially planning to give tickets to some of his party candidates in areas where TDP candidates are contesting in Telangana. Hence bringing this secret meeting out, Mumbai Mirror Editor tweeted about Pawan-KTR meeting, indicating their tie-up to bring down TDP in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana for working against the interest of the people of Andhra Pradesh.
Cyclonic Storm prevails over AP & North Tamilnadu According to sources the IMD stated the deep depression over south Bay of Bengal is likely to intensify into a cyclonic storm over the next 24 hours. Meanwhile the cyclonic storm is expected to move towards Andhra Pradesh and adjoining north Tamilnadu coast over the next 72 hours and the regions could witness heavy to very heavy rainfall.
- Interpol issued RCN to Mehul Choksi
- Ambani spent 100 Crores for Isha Ambani's Wedding
- YSRCP Leaders made a complaint to EC preventing Fake Votes
- Employee comes in Ambulance to ask leave!
- Minister Vijayabhaskar expresses joy!
- Rahul gives an opportunity for BJP!
- BJP losing Urban seats Day by Day
- Malaysia Fantastic Deals Package launched for Indian Tourists
- KTR confident in winning Lok Sabha Polls by 2019
- Swiggy's Next Customer base is Students
- Will KCR replicate Rythu Bandhu Scheme across India?
- Celebrities across Globe attended Isha-Anand Royal Wedding
- KCR took oath as CM of Telangana for Second Time
- Bumper Airfare Fly to any place with Rs.999
- Single use plastic be banned in TN from January 1, 2019