Sources from Kolkata stated that TD president and Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu said that parties opposed to the BJP would meet before the Parliament Winter Session begins December 11, instead November 22 as scheduled. Meanwhile he said the schedule was changed due to the ongoing election campaign in five states. Furthermore when talking to media persons after meeting West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee on Monday, he said that they had detail discussions on matters plaguing the country at present.
Ms Banerjee said “The two leaders were evasive on who would be the face of the proposed anti-BJP front and when compared to Narendra Modi ji, we all are seniors. Everybody has enough experience and all are the face of the coalition.” He stated “There is need to save the nation, save democracy and protect the institutions. Democracy is in danger and the CBI, ED, IT, RBI, and every institution are being destroyed”.
He added “Demonetization was a big farce, petrol and diesel prices have increased, rupee devalued, there is increasing unemployment problem and there is also this religious intolerance with minorities feeling insecure. Moreover pointing to Ms Banerjee who was standing next to him, Mr. Naidu said she had been fighting against these from the beginning”.
Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power? Powerstar Pawan Kalyan got a dream start to his career - a beginning that any debutant would crave for. That he's Megastar Chiranjeevi's brother gave him an instant entry into films, but his debut wasn't a success despite being a remake. However, he followed up with back to back successful flicks, Gokulamlo Seetha, Suswagatham, Tholi Prema (a cult classic that is still celebrated), Thammudu, Badri and Khushi.
- Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP
- Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed
- What will happen if you vote for NOTA? Can it affect election results if NOTA gets a majority?
- MK Stalin ready to Investigate Jayalalitha's death after coming to power
- Tamilisai contesting in Thoothukudi!
- Fire accident in AIIMS hospital!
- NTR and Jagan have same ideology