Due to heavy rain warning, all the schools and colleges located in Chennai have been declared to be on holiday today, as per the announcement of the district collector. The Chennai meteorological department director Balachandran had met the press and revealed that there has been a pressure zone which is being formed in the Bay of Bengal.
Due to this, there will be heavy rains in 9 districts including Kanchipuram, Cuddalore, Villupuram, he said. While he had announced that there will be heavy rains in Chennai, right from today noon there were rains in many parts of Chennai suburban areas. It has been expected that the rains will increase from tomorrow, and in such a situation the district collector has declared holiday for the schools and colleges of Chennai.
While already today is a government holiday due to Milad I Nabi, the schools and colleges which were planned to be conducted tomorrow will be on holiday, The exams of Trichy Bharathidasan university planned between 21 to 24 November have been postponed, and the exams from 26 November will happen as planned earlier.
People against Jayalalitha's memorial! The general public has been strongly opposing the move to convert former Tamilnadu chief minister Jayalalitha's residence at Poes garden as her memorial. Current Tamil Nadu chief minister Edappadi Palanisamy had earlier announced that the residence of former CM Jayalalitha at Veda Nilayam in Poes garden will be converted into her memorial.
- Jaipur Princess filed for Divorce
- Bengaluru boy uses Broomstick to beat his Mother
- Ramdas Athawale slapped by 30 old man at a public event in Maharashtra
- KTR openly claims that TRS would return to power with 100 seats
- Will Congress' talks with MIM give an edge?
- World Bank says remittance inflow to India last year was USD 68.9 billion
- Trump's Son in Law had private conversations with Saudi Crown Prince
- Vaiko warned as TN worst affected in India for Mekedatu Project
- Wedding celebrations of Isha Ambani as grand as expected
- Australian Shark trampled a surfer
- World's Largest Arabic Audio Libraries launched in Dubai
- Will Owl Bird create misfortune for Elections?
- Telangana polls reflected the paradox of perceptions of rural & urban voters
- Congress Spokesperson attacked Yogi Adithyanath
- Vijay Fans assaulted Members of AIADMK