Hyderabad sources stated that Telangana CM K.T. Rama Rao and his wife have total assets of over Rs 41 crore, according to the affidavit submitted by him to the election authorities on Monday while filing the nomination for next month's Assembly election. Meanwhile K. Shailima owns assets worth Rs 36.68 crore, her husband are only worth Rs 4.93 crore and their daughter K. Alekhya has a bank balance of Rs 19.59 lakh.
Accordingly Rama Rao, considered number two in the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) government, holds key portfolios including industries, information technology and municipal administration. Furthermore like his father, he showed himself as an 'agriculturist'. The profession of Shailima was shown as 'business'. Meanwhile K.T.R., popularly known as Rama Rao, owns an Innova car worth Rs 26.88 lakh. While filing his nomination last week, the TRS chief had declared assets of over Rs 22 crore but claimed that he owns no vehicle.
According to KTR's affidavit, he had an income of Rs 74.42 lakh including Rs 59.85 lakh agriculture income during 2017-18. His wife had an income of Rs 3.79 crore including Rs 24.65 lakh from agriculture. Moreover Shailima has movable assets of Rs 27.70 crore while the movable assets of her husband were only Rs 3.63 crore. Further Shailima has liabilities of Rs 27.39 crore while KTR has Rs 33.28 lakh liabilities and the couple has given a loan of over Rs 1 crore to KCR.
Interpol issued RCN to Mehul Choksi New Delhi sources stated that an official said the Interpol has issued a red corner notice (RCN) against fugitive Indian diamentaire Mehul Choksi after a request from the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI). Accordingly Choksi, the Chairman of the Gitanjali Group who has taken refuge in Antigua, was one of the prime accused in the Rs 13,500 crore Punjab National Bank fraud along with his nephew Nirav Modi.
- Ambani spent 100 Crores for Isha Ambani's Wedding
- YSRCP Leaders made a complaint to EC preventing Fake Votes
- Employee comes in Ambulance to ask leave!
- Minister Vijayabhaskar expresses joy!
- Rahul gives an opportunity for BJP!
- BJP losing Urban seats Day by Day
- Malaysia Fantastic Deals Package launched for Indian Tourists
- KTR confident in winning Lok Sabha Polls by 2019
- Swiggy's Next Customer base is Students
- Will KCR replicate Rythu Bandhu Scheme across India?
- Celebrities across Globe attended Isha-Anand Royal Wedding
- KCR took oath as CM of Telangana for Second Time
- Bumper Airfare Fly to any place with Rs.999
- Single use plastic be banned in TN from January 1, 2019
- Know the Most Searched personality in Google 2018