As per report actress and Congress leader Khushbu, who was in Hyderabad yesterday, has hit out at KCR by calling him a 'Commission Man'. She alleged that TRS government is working for the 'commissions'. Meanwhile she further alleged that TRS has failed to provide employment to youths and 'minimum support price' to farmers.
When speaking at Gandhi Bhavan, Khushbu said Telangana state is No.2 in Corruption and No.3 in Unemployment. Accordingly Khushbu said Congress would end KCR's rule and give better governance to the people of Telangana. Furthermore listing out the promises of Congress, Khushbu said Congress would give 1 Lakh loan to Credit Cooperative groups of women (Mahila Podupu Sanghalu). Accordingly she said that Rs 5 Lakh will be provided to the beneficiaries of Indiramma Houses if Congress is voted to power. She said 9 types of groceries would be provided at ration shops if Congress gains power.
Moreover talking about lack of importance to women in TRS rule, Khushbu alleged that KCR has totally ignored women and their safety, security in the state. Further she said Congress has given 11 seats to women whilst TRS has given only 3 seats to women and shooting a straight question to KCR, she asked whether Kavita is the only woman in Telangana. Also she also alleged that Rs 220 Crore scam took place in Bathukamma sarees.
Protests before Kerala CM residence! In connection with the Sabarimala verdict and the government decision to abide by it. Wide spread protests have been going on in Kerala, and yesterday, there were huge protests held outside the residence of Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan.
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes
- Top House Democrats raised prospect of impeachment for Trump
- SC dismissed PIL challenging dissolution of J&K Assembly by Governor Satya Pal Malik
- Which Party will win Higher Percentage in Telangana?
- Strange case of a damaging goat!