As per report actress and Congress leader Khushbu, who was in Hyderabad yesterday, has hit out at KCR by calling him a 'Commission Man'. She alleged that TRS government is working for the 'commissions'. Meanwhile she further alleged that TRS has failed to provide employment to youths and 'minimum support price' to farmers.
When speaking at Gandhi Bhavan, Khushbu said Telangana state is No.2 in Corruption and No.3 in Unemployment. Accordingly Khushbu said Congress would end KCR's rule and give better governance to the people of Telangana. Furthermore listing out the promises of Congress, Khushbu said Congress would give 1 Lakh loan to Credit Cooperative groups of women (Mahila Podupu Sanghalu). Accordingly she said that Rs 5 Lakh will be provided to the beneficiaries of Indiramma Houses if Congress is voted to power. She said 9 types of groceries would be provided at ration shops if Congress gains power.
Moreover talking about lack of importance to women in TRS rule, Khushbu alleged that KCR has totally ignored women and their safety, security in the state. Further she said Congress has given 11 seats to women whilst TRS has given only 3 seats to women and shooting a straight question to KCR, she asked whether Kavita is the only woman in Telangana. Also she also alleged that Rs 220 Crore scam took place in Bathukamma sarees.
Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power? Powerstar Pawan Kalyan got a dream start to his career - a beginning that any debutant would crave for. That he's Megastar Chiranjeevi's brother gave him an instant entry into films, but his debut wasn't a success despite being a remake. However, he followed up with back to back successful flicks, Gokulamlo Seetha, Suswagatham, Tholi Prema (a cult classic that is still celebrated), Thammudu, Badri and Khushi.
- Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP
- Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed
- What will happen if you vote for NOTA? Can it affect election results if NOTA gets a majority?
- MK Stalin ready to Investigate Jayalalitha's death after coming to power
- Tamilisai contesting in Thoothukudi!
- Fire accident in AIIMS hospital!
- NTR and Jagan have same ideology