New Delhi sources stated that was a misty morning in the national capital on Wednesday with pollution levels 'very poor' as the Met noted presence of smoke in the air calling it "not supportive" for walking or jogging. Meanwhile the minimum temperature fell over past the 24 hours, with Wednesday recording 12.4 degree Celsius, the season's average, against 13.5 degrees on Tuesday.
As per report the maximum temperature was likely to hover around 28 degrees Celsius. An Indian Meteorological Department (IMD) official told "There will be mixture of smoke and haze. In the morning, the sky will remain clear but later it may get partly cloudy". Furthermore the Air Quality Index (AQI) of Delhi was 391 at 10 a.m., merely 10 points from being 'severe', on a scale of 0 to 500.
Moreover the humidity also remained high at 93% in the morning, making it difficult for pollutants to disperse. Further the national capital faces westerly and southwesterly winds, which being moist were also not supportive of pollution dispersion. Accordingly the average presence of particle pollutants, across 37 areas of Delhi during the morning hours was on the verge of 'severe' category.
Where is Vamsi? When he will file nomination? Vallabhaneni Vamsi name is appeared in first list of TDP as its nominee from Gannavaram Assembly. He didn’t go to Gannavaram after announcing his candidature from Hyderabad. Date of Filing of nominations would come to an end by 25th March.
- To Whom will YSRCP voters vote in Vizag when their candidate failed to give fight?
- Telangana High Court Clears Way for Lakshmi's NTR Release
- Sumalatha will contest as an independent from Mandya
- JD Lakshminarayana To Take On Balakrishna's Alludu
- Goa's new CM be BJP's Pramod Sawant
- Kamal Hassan announces candidates list by March 20
- KCR in mindset to start National Party after Polls
- SHOCKING: Lokesh To Back out of Mangalagiri?
- Why Pawan Kalyan Chose Gajuwaka and Bhimavaram?
- Jagan demands CBI probe!
- BJP active on Chowkidar campaign!
- Datachor and Vennupottu CBN trending!
- Two Indians among dead in NZ!
- MK Stalin commences campaigning from Thiruvarur constituency by March 20
- Why industrialist quit from Kamal Hassan's MNM Party?