Gaja cyclone has wrecked havoc in the coastal areas of Tamilnadu, playing rampage over the delta area districts, and even after a week, there has been no single penny offered as a relief from the Narendra Modi lead central government. Due to Gaja cyclone, people of 10 districts have totally lost their livelihood, and with this cyclone, all the developmental activities that happened in the last decade have been totally nullified.
Despite this being a huge calamity, the central government has not even cared about this issue. Prome Minister Narendra Modi has so far not even voiced out about this, while central minister Rajnath Singh alone had spoken to Chief Minister of TN. Even then he had not made any press release or condolence regarding the cyclone.
It must be noted that during the Kerala floods and rains, the central govt had given relief funds of 500 crores, despite the warring situation between centre and Kerala, but TN has not received any help from the centre. With the losses being estimated at 10000 crores, so far the TN govt is managing with 1000 crores fund allocated by the state.
Cyclonic Storm prevails over AP & North Tamilnadu According to sources the IMD stated the deep depression over south Bay of Bengal is likely to intensify into a cyclonic storm over the next 24 hours. Meanwhile the cyclonic storm is expected to move towards Andhra Pradesh and adjoining north Tamilnadu coast over the next 72 hours and the regions could witness heavy to very heavy rainfall.
- Interpol issued RCN to Mehul Choksi
- Ambani spent 100 Crores for Isha Ambani's Wedding
- YSRCP Leaders made a complaint to EC preventing Fake Votes
- Employee comes in Ambulance to ask leave!
- Minister Vijayabhaskar expresses joy!
- Rahul gives an opportunity for BJP!
- BJP losing Urban seats Day by Day
- Malaysia Fantastic Deals Package launched for Indian Tourists
- KTR confident in winning Lok Sabha Polls by 2019
- Swiggy's Next Customer base is Students
- Will KCR replicate Rythu Bandhu Scheme across India?
- Celebrities across Globe attended Isha-Anand Royal Wedding
- KCR took oath as CM of Telangana for Second Time
- Bumper Airfare Fly to any place with Rs.999
- Single use plastic be banned in TN from January 1, 2019