Gaja cyclone has wrecked havoc in the coastal areas of Tamilnadu, playing rampage over the delta area districts, and even after a week, there has been no single penny offered as a relief from the Narendra Modi lead central government. Due to Gaja cyclone, people of 10 districts have totally lost their livelihood, and with this cyclone, all the developmental activities that happened in the last decade have been totally nullified.
Despite this being a huge calamity, the central government has not even cared about this issue. Prome Minister Narendra Modi has so far not even voiced out about this, while central minister Rajnath Singh alone had spoken to Chief Minister of TN. Even then he had not made any press release or condolence regarding the cyclone.
It must be noted that during the Kerala floods and rains, the central govt had given relief funds of 500 crores, despite the warring situation between centre and Kerala, but TN has not received any help from the centre. With the losses being estimated at 10000 crores, so far the TN govt is managing with 1000 crores fund allocated by the state.
After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply Accordingly the announcement of election dates turned out to be a blessing for a government school in Coimbatore district. Reportedly a government middle school located in the Thadagam reserve forest area, a region populated by tribals, received an electricity connection after 17 years since the school has been notified as a polling booth.
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP
- Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed
- What will happen if you vote for NOTA? Can it affect election results if NOTA gets a majority?
- MK Stalin ready to Investigate Jayalalitha's death after coming to power
- Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power?
- Tamilisai contesting in Thoothukudi!
- Fire accident in AIIMS hospital!
- NTR and Jagan have same ideology
- Not so Easy for Pawan Kalyan!