Fresh revelations are coming out on the latest controversy on dog meat being seized at Egmore railway station, stating that it was not dog meat but Rajasthan based white goat meat. Last week, in a train from Jodhpur to Chennai, 2000 kilos of meat was seized at Egmore, and none came to claim this meat, and was found in decomposed state.
This meat was first declared to be dog meat, and this had created huge shock among public, and due to this shocker, the Briyani sales also was heavily impacted in Chennai and suburbs. However the railways department did not confirm that this was dog meat, and then it was taken for tests. Now, proofs have been released that it was white dog meat from Rajasthan, and that the Railway department is spreading false information.
While it was suspected due to the length of the tail, it has been claimed that Rajasthan goats tails will be lengthy and this export of Rajasthani goats to TN is common, and this decomposition was due to the weather change only. Moreover this export from Rajasthan happens because while in TN the rate is 500 Rs, these Rajasthan goats along with parceling will take around 300 Rs only.
SC dismissed PIL challenging dissolution of J&K Assembly by Governor Satya Pal Malik New Delhi sources stated that a bench comprising Chief Justice Ranjan Gogoi and Justice S K Kaul said "We are not inclined to interfere (with the decision of the Governor)". Meanwhile the bench was hearing a PIL filed by BJP leader Gagan Bhagat, who was an MLA before the Assembly was dissolved.
- Which Party will win Higher Percentage in Telangana?
- Strange case of a damaging goat!
- H Raja again in controversy!
- Ravishankar firm on program plans!
- People against Jayalalitha's memorial!
- Jaipur Princess filed for Divorce
- Bengaluru boy uses Broomstick to beat his Mother
- Ramdas Athawale slapped by 30 old man at a public event in Maharashtra
- KTR openly claims that TRS would return to power with 100 seats
- Will Congress' talks with MIM give an edge?
- World Bank says remittance inflow to India last year was USD 68.9 billion
- Trump's Son in Law had private conversations with Saudi Crown Prince
- Vaiko warned as TN worst affected in India for Mekedatu Project
- Wedding celebrations of Isha Ambani as grand as expected
- Australian Shark trampled a surfer