With the Telangana state assembly elections nearing, the ruling Telangana Rashtriya Samiti MP Vishveshwar Reddy has exited from the TRS party. MP Vishveshwar Reddy had been elected from Telangana's Sevella constituency, and now the Telangana state assembly elections are set to happen on December 7th.
The ruling Telangana Rashtriya Samiti party has been making all moves and strategies to sustain the ruling of the state, and in this situation only the MP Vishveshwar Reddy has quit the party, and this has happened in a scenario when it was speculated that he will be joining the Congress party sooner.
It has been said that when Sonia Gandhi has planned to visit Telangana this month, he will joining Congress party in her presence, Since Vishveshwar Reddy belongs to the powerful Reddys group, this has been said to be a drawback for TRS, and that the party will face severe backlash in areas dominated by Reddy groups, Vishveshwar Reddy had joined TRS in 2013 and his grandfather Konda Venkata Ranga Reddy was a freedom fighter and had been and in honor of him, a district was also named after him.
Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh Accordingly even as counting is still underway in the five states, the Congress has started sending overtures to form the government in Rajasthan and the party is leading in the state and its Rajasthan chief Sachin Pilot has said that he is in contact with "like-minded" people. Reportedly the party has taken a big lead in Chhattisgarh and Rajasthan, but is engaged in a close contest with the BJP in Madhya Pradesh.
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes
- Top House Democrats raised prospect of impeachment for Trump
- SC dismissed PIL challenging dissolution of J&K Assembly by Governor Satya Pal Malik
- Which Party will win Higher Percentage in Telangana?