Washington sources reported that US President Donald Trump has reiterated that the USD 1.3 billion aid to Pakistan will remain suspended till the country does not act against militant safe heavens inside its territory. Trump told reporters at the White House on Tuesday before leaving for his private Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida for the Thanksgiving holidays "I want Pakistan to help us and they are no longer paying USD 1.3 billion to Pakistan. They are paying them nothing because that's what they've done to help us nothing".
Meanwhile over the last few days, Trump has accused Pakistan of not helping it in its fight against terrorism. Furthermore in an interview to Fox News over the weekend, Trump said that people in Pakistan knew that Osama bin Laden, Al Qaeda leader, was living in a mansion near their garrison city of Abbottabad, but they did not tell the US and kept on accepting billions of dollars in aid.
Trump said "And he cut those payments off a long time ago and they are not paying Pakistan any money because they are not helping us at all and we'll see where it all goes”. He added “Americans have provided over USD 43 billion in military and economic assistance since 1954, helped build Pakistan's conventional military capability, and bailed Pakistan out of both economic and political crises on several occasions”.
History Maker: Iniyavan - Inventor of 2000 types of Idlis According to sources as an ordinary auto driver, Dr Iniyavan did not have the faintest idea that helping to transport idli batter to a cook’s home would ignite his passion for the dish and pave his way to achieving a space in the Guinness World Records as well as making him a world renowned name.
- Where is Vamsi? When he will file nomination?
- To Whom will YSRCP voters vote in Vizag when their candidate failed to give fight?
- Telangana High Court Clears Way for Lakshmi's NTR Release
- Sumalatha will contest as an independent from Mandya
- JD Lakshminarayana To Take On Balakrishna's Alludu
- Goa's new CM be BJP's Pramod Sawant
- Kamal Hassan announces candidates list by March 20
- KCR in mindset to start National Party after Polls