Sources from Hyderabad made a statement that flexis, banners and posters featuring party leaders are integral to Indian Politics. Meanwhile at times excluding a person's name or picture from the banner could create a rift and cause anguish. Furthermore the same is the case with Telangana Congress Leader Vijayashanthi.
As per reports, she was upset over not having the pictures of female leaders, including hers, in the posters created for the upcoming tour of Sonia Gandhi in Medchal on 23 November. Furthermore she questioned as to how the local Congress leaders could exclude women from the party’s posters and other publicity material when the Congress Party was accusing the TRS of excluding women in their cabinet.
SV Mohan Back in YSRCP SV Mohan Reddy previously was in YSRCP and has won elections from Kurnool district. He then jumped to TDP as YSRCP didnt take the power. Now the cheif of TDP party has given him hand without giving him a ticket.
- Is it a Cake Walk for Bonda Uma
- Tough Fight in Visakhapatnam
- Ali Trying To Get Janasena Ticket?
- Arrests in YS Family Just Before Elections?
- Vamsi stunned everyone with Nomination!
- KCR aware of tempo at Centre after Election announced: KTR
- TDP Changes Candidate After Candidate Reluctant to Contest
- Will Telugu mega heroes do something for Pawans Jansena?
- All eyes on Bheemili Parliament Constituency
- Surprising Decisions from Jagan Mohan Reddy
- Big Fight Confirmed in Visakhapatnam East!
- Pawan Kalyan's Double Standards Exposed
- Pawan Kalyan fans watching his every step carefully
- Former MLA's Shocking Comments on Janasena
- Lokesh Continues To Make A Joke of Himself in Mangalagiri