Accordingly Rajya Sabha MP, Congress leader and former Finance Minister P Chidambaram questioned the Telangana Rashtra Samiti government in Telangana on the promises it made when it came to power in 2014. Chidambaram in a statement “Although this is a State election, Telangana is one of five States that are holding elections in November-December. Hence, these elections have acquired a national dimension that cannot be ignored in which these elections are being held are important concerns for the electorate”.
Furthermore Chidambaram went on to question the TRS government on many of their promises, including the party’s promise of providing three acres of agricultural land to Dalit families, 12% reservation for members belonging to Scheduled Tribe communities and for minorities, 22 lakh two bedroom houses, water supply to 1 crore acres of land, and a super specialty hospital in every district and a 100 bed hospital in every Assembly constituency.
Moreover he also questioned the TRS government over the promises it made towards education free education from KG to PG, a government school in every mandal and a polytechnic college in every Assembly constituency, and regarding the Women’s University, Mining University, Cultural University and Tribal University in the state.
Ravishankar firm on program plans! Art of living founder Sri Sri Ravishankar has said that with the help of court, an order will be obtained and his planned meditation program will be conducted in Thanjavur Periya Kovil temple itself. On behalf of art of living foundation it was planned to host meditation programs on Fridays and Saturdays on the premises of Thanjavur Periya Kovil itself.
- People against Jayalalitha's memorial!
- Jaipur Princess filed for Divorce
- Bengaluru boy uses Broomstick to beat his Mother
- Ramdas Athawale slapped by 30 old man at a public event in Maharashtra
- KTR openly claims that TRS would return to power with 100 seats
- Will Congress' talks with MIM give an edge?
- World Bank says remittance inflow to India last year was USD 68.9 billion
- Trump's Son in Law had private conversations with Saudi Crown Prince
- Vaiko warned as TN worst affected in India for Mekedatu Project
- Wedding celebrations of Isha Ambani as grand as expected
- Australian Shark trampled a surfer
- World's Largest Arabic Audio Libraries launched in Dubai
- Will Owl Bird create misfortune for Elections?
- Telangana polls reflected the paradox of perceptions of rural & urban voters
- Congress Spokesperson attacked Yogi Adithyanath