As per report a day after TN Chief Minister Edappadi Palaniswami announced Rs 1000 crore as relief money towards the damages caused by Cyclone Gaja, a government order was issued on Tuesday with more details on how the money would be spent. Meanwhile other than the government, many other political parties, individuals and companies have pitched in resources to bring the affected regions back to normal. DMK’s Charitable Trust contributed Rs 1 crore towards relief works and Vijayakanth’s DMDK announced Rs 1 crore for cyclone-affected districts.
According to sources Film production company Lyca Productions announced Rs 1.01 crore towards cyclone relief operations in the affected areas. Reportedly Superstar Rajinikanth announced Rs 50 lakh worth of relief materials to the affected areas through his fan clubs. Actors Sivakumar, Suriya, Karthi and their families have together announced Rs 50 lakh.
Moreover actors Vikram and Vijay Sethupathy have announced Rs 25 lakh each to be given to the people affected by cyclone Gaja. Actor Siva Karthikeyan announced Rs 10 lakh as donation and relief materials worth Rs 10 lakh to be given to the people in the cyclone hit regions. Iconic movie director Shankar also announced Rs 10 lakh towards cyclone relief works. Hence reports have also emerged that actor Vijay has announced up to Rs 4.5 lakh per affected district through his fan clubs.
After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply Accordingly the announcement of election dates turned out to be a blessing for a government school in Coimbatore district. Reportedly a government middle school located in the Thadagam reserve forest area, a region populated by tribals, received an electricity connection after 17 years since the school has been notified as a polling booth.
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP
- Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed
- What will happen if you vote for NOTA? Can it affect election results if NOTA gets a majority?
- MK Stalin ready to Investigate Jayalalitha's death after coming to power
- Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power?
- Tamilisai contesting in Thoothukudi!
- Fire accident in AIIMS hospital!
- NTR and Jagan have same ideology
- Not so Easy for Pawan Kalyan!