According to sources a Moroccan woman allegedly killed her live-in partner in the most ghastly fashion and the woman, whose name is being kept under wraps, reportedly butchered her lover's body into pieces and used the human meat in a briyani preparation. Reportedly the woman minced the human meat in a blender before adding it in the rice preparation.
As per report she served the briyani to workers. Meanwhile it is learnt that the woman was in a live-in relationship with the man for over seven years and that the police acted after the victim's brother filed a complaint suspecting the woman to be behind the disappearance of the man. Accordingly the police are believed to have found a tooth, which the DNA tests identified as that of the man, inside a blender used by the woman. Furthermore the real motive is being said that she planned to eliminate him after he refused to marry her.
Moreover this incident has been reported from Al Ain in UAE. Reports added at first, the woman refused to admit that she had carried out the crime. Eventually after further questioning, the woman admitted to killing her live-in partner saying she did it in a moment of insanity and will be produced before the court soon.
SC dismissed PIL challenging dissolution of J&K Assembly by Governor Satya Pal Malik New Delhi sources stated that a bench comprising Chief Justice Ranjan Gogoi and Justice S K Kaul said "We are not inclined to interfere (with the decision of the Governor)". Meanwhile the bench was hearing a PIL filed by BJP leader Gagan Bhagat, who was an MLA before the Assembly was dissolved.
- Which Party will win Higher Percentage in Telangana?
- Strange case of a damaging goat!
- H Raja again in controversy!
- Ravishankar firm on program plans!
- People against Jayalalitha's memorial!
- Jaipur Princess filed for Divorce
- Bengaluru boy uses Broomstick to beat his Mother
- Ramdas Athawale slapped by 30 old man at a public event in Maharashtra
- KTR openly claims that TRS would return to power with 100 seats
- Will Congress' talks with MIM give an edge?
- World Bank says remittance inflow to India last year was USD 68.9 billion
- Trump's Son in Law had private conversations with Saudi Crown Prince
- Vaiko warned as TN worst affected in India for Mekedatu Project
- Wedding celebrations of Isha Ambani as grand as expected
- Australian Shark trampled a surfer