Telangana Rashtra Samithi chief and caretaker chief minister K Chandrashekar Rao on Wednesday said that "both Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and Congress are brothers who cannot be believed". Meanwhile when addressing a public meeting at Devarakonda, Rao, who is popularly known as KCR also announced that he will "enter national politics" after Telangana polls.
Furthermore he also accused Telangana Congress chief Uttam Kumar Reddy and senior leader Jana Reddy of cheating the people of Nalgonda district and said that "Around 85 tribal areas are converted into Gram Panchayat which benefited the people of Lambada community in the district. No one can stop the victory of TRS in Devarakonda." Further at another public meeting in Jadcherla, Rao credited his government for completing all the pending projects in the Mahabubnagar district.
Moreover he went on to criticize Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu, saying, "All the pending projects in the district are about to complete in few months. Hence claiming that the TRS government has implemented many schemes which are not implemented anywhere in the world, he also promised to provide water for 20 lakh acres of land in the Mahabubnagar district. As per report the Telangana Assembly elections are scheduled to be held on December 7 to elect members from 119 constituencies and the counting of votes on December 11.
SC dismissed PIL challenging dissolution of J&K Assembly by Governor Satya Pal Malik New Delhi sources stated that a bench comprising Chief Justice Ranjan Gogoi and Justice S K Kaul said "We are not inclined to interfere (with the decision of the Governor)". Meanwhile the bench was hearing a PIL filed by BJP leader Gagan Bhagat, who was an MLA before the Assembly was dissolved.
- Which Party will win Higher Percentage in Telangana?
- Strange case of a damaging goat!
- H Raja again in controversy!
- Ravishankar firm on program plans!
- People against Jayalalitha's memorial!
- Jaipur Princess filed for Divorce
- Bengaluru boy uses Broomstick to beat his Mother
- Ramdas Athawale slapped by 30 old man at a public event in Maharashtra
- KTR openly claims that TRS would return to power with 100 seats
- Will Congress' talks with MIM give an edge?
- World Bank says remittance inflow to India last year was USD 68.9 billion
- Trump's Son in Law had private conversations with Saudi Crown Prince
- Vaiko warned as TN worst affected in India for Mekedatu Project
- Wedding celebrations of Isha Ambani as grand as expected
- Australian Shark trampled a surfer