Telangana Rashtra Samithi chief and caretaker chief minister K Chandrashekar Rao on Wednesday said that "both Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and Congress are brothers who cannot be believed". Meanwhile when addressing a public meeting at Devarakonda, Rao, who is popularly known as KCR also announced that he will "enter national politics" after Telangana polls.
Furthermore he also accused Telangana Congress chief Uttam Kumar Reddy and senior leader Jana Reddy of cheating the people of Nalgonda district and said that "Around 85 tribal areas are converted into Gram Panchayat which benefited the people of Lambada community in the district. No one can stop the victory of TRS in Devarakonda." Further at another public meeting in Jadcherla, Rao credited his government for completing all the pending projects in the Mahabubnagar district.
Moreover he went on to criticize Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu, saying, "All the pending projects in the district are about to complete in few months. Hence claiming that the TRS government has implemented many schemes which are not implemented anywhere in the world, he also promised to provide water for 20 lakh acres of land in the Mahabubnagar district. As per report the Telangana Assembly elections are scheduled to be held on December 7 to elect members from 119 constituencies and the counting of votes on December 11.
Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power? Powerstar Pawan Kalyan got a dream start to his career - a beginning that any debutant would crave for. That he's Megastar Chiranjeevi's brother gave him an instant entry into films, but his debut wasn't a success despite being a remake. However, he followed up with back to back successful flicks, Gokulamlo Seetha, Suswagatham, Tholi Prema (a cult classic that is still celebrated), Thammudu, Badri and Khushi.
- Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP
- Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed
- What will happen if you vote for NOTA? Can it affect election results if NOTA gets a majority?
- MK Stalin ready to Investigate Jayalalitha's death after coming to power
- Tamilisai contesting in Thoothukudi!
- Fire accident in AIIMS hospital!
- NTR and Jagan have same ideology