Accordingly Pawan opined that 'journey' with Naidu would be dangerous. Pawan said "Journey with Chandrababu is very dangerous and they never know when he would lift someone and when he would drop someone. He is unpredictable and they never know when he would befriend someone and when he would make enmity with someone. He can't be trusted and whoever joins his front, will be grossly cheated”.
Meanwhile when talking about YCP, Pawan said he hasn't tried to forge any sort of alliance with opposition leader YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. As per report Pawan said Janasena would contest on its own in 2019 general elections and further reiterated that his party would come to power as people strongly want an alternative in Andhra Pradesh. Furthermore when responding to growing speculations that Pawan is a close ally to BJP and his party may support BJP, Pawan simply said that he is not a friend/ally to BJP.
Reportedly Pawan gave a call for all South Indian leaders to join their forces and fight together for the rightful share of South Indians. Moreover Pawan has demanded to constitute a Second capital in South India and said even Constitution Chairman BR Ambedkar had recommended it. Moreover he said that the people of Uttar Pradesh, Bihar are deciding who will rule the nation and Pawan said he would also meet Rajinikanth and Kamal Hassan in future.
#GautamGambhir joins BJP - says He is impressed by PM Modi's Vision Former Indian cricketer and opening batsman Gautam Gambhir, who had also captained Kolkata Knight Riders and Delhi Daredevil sin IPL has now joined Bharatiya Janata Party. With the elections nearing, both BJP and Congress are keen on roping in star candidates and recently former cricketer Jadeja's wife had joined BJP, and now Gambhir has joined.
- Pawan Kalyan's Accusations Worrying Pithapuram Sitting MLA
- Tough Fight In Rajahmundry City
- Fear of Failure for Chandra Babu Naidu
- A common man for YSRCP in Srikakulam
- #WorldWaterDay #SaveWater - Every drop counts
- Bengaluru, the cheapest Asian City!
- The big contest at Vizianagaram!
- KCR keeps TRS busy!
- List of TRS Candidates for Parliament
- Modi Ignores LK Advani Yet Again
- Mangalagiri.. Not easy for Lokesh
- Jet Airways Pilots urged PM to instruct Management for settling pending salaries
- List of BJP Candidates for Parliament
- Kamal Hassan's MNM Party will not indulge in horse trading in LS Polls
- Balayya achieved fame for his Violent Eccentricities than Social Work