Central deputy minister Pon Radhakrishnan has accused that the Kerala govt under Pinarayi Vijayan has made a master plan with Sabarimala temple. Yesterday there was a huge controversy and chaos at Sabarimala as BJP senior leader Pon Radhakrishnan was trying to enter Sabarimala temple, and he was denied permission to enter along with his supporters.
Due to this there was chaos, and finally Pon Radhakrishnan was forced to travel in a government bus. Following this Pon Radhakrishnan has given an interview on Kerala govt and how police had dealt him at Sabarimala. He said in his press meet that the Kerala govt has been making a master plan with the Sabarimala temple and that people must be extremely careful with Kerala govt.
He added that this was a plan to reduce and defame the sanctity of the temple and cops weren't treating devotees with respect, and they never gave the respect a devotional place deserves. It is obvious that Kerala police is biased, and and this is how they deal with BJP leaders, said an angry Pon Radhakrishnan.
Protests before Kerala CM residence! In connection with the Sabarimala verdict and the government decision to abide by it. Wide spread protests have been going on in Kerala, and yesterday, there were huge protests held outside the residence of Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan.
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes
- Top House Democrats raised prospect of impeachment for Trump
- SC dismissed PIL challenging dissolution of J&K Assembly by Governor Satya Pal Malik
- Which Party will win Higher Percentage in Telangana?
- Strange case of a damaging goat!