With the recent testimony of the CBI investigation officer that in the Soharabuddin Shaikh encounter, Amit Shah was given 60 lakhs, there is huge controversy and chaos in the political fraternity. In such a situation, Congress President Rahul Gandhi has taken up this issue, and in his recent tweet, he has expressed his views on the same. "Truth always exists, and you cannot escape truth, says Bhagavad Gita.
The CBI investigation officer Sandeep Tamgadge has revealed in his report that the main accused happens to be BJP leader Amit Shah, and how such a conspirator can be the leader of such a reputed party like BJP, and it’s completely inappropriate.
This tweet of Rahul Gandhi taking a dig at the leadership of Amit Shah besides also calling it inappropriate to have a conspirator as the leader has created a huge issue in the political fraternity. Meanwhile, Sandeep Tamgadge's investigation report pointing to Amit Shah has now turned out to be a huge trouble for BJP.
SC dismissed PIL challenging dissolution of J&K Assembly by Governor Satya Pal Malik New Delhi sources stated that a bench comprising Chief Justice Ranjan Gogoi and Justice S K Kaul said "We are not inclined to interfere (with the decision of the Governor)". Meanwhile the bench was hearing a PIL filed by BJP leader Gagan Bhagat, who was an MLA before the Assembly was dissolved.
- Which Party will win Higher Percentage in Telangana?
- Strange case of a damaging goat!
- H Raja again in controversy!
- Ravishankar firm on program plans!
- People against Jayalalitha's memorial!
- Jaipur Princess filed for Divorce
- Bengaluru boy uses Broomstick to beat his Mother
- Ramdas Athawale slapped by 30 old man at a public event in Maharashtra
- KTR openly claims that TRS would return to power with 100 seats
- Will Congress' talks with MIM give an edge?
- World Bank says remittance inflow to India last year was USD 68.9 billion
- Trump's Son in Law had private conversations with Saudi Crown Prince
- Vaiko warned as TN worst affected in India for Mekedatu Project
- Wedding celebrations of Isha Ambani as grand as expected
- Australian Shark trampled a surfer