According to sources former Joint Director of CBI VV Lakshminarayana is going to make a formal announcement on 26th November. He will also be revealing the party's ideology and its objectives on the launch day. Meanwhile there were rumors that he would either join in BJP or join in Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, proving those rumors as baseless and Lakshminarayana has decided to launch his own political party.
Furthermore an Inspector General, Maharashtra cadre from the 1990 batch of Indian Police Service, he is known for leading the investigations in high profile cases such as OMC (Obulapuram Minig Company) Scandal, Emaar Properties, Satyam Scandal and Jagan's Disproportionate Assets case. Accordingly he was famous for dealing Gali Janardhan Reddy's case and YS Jagan's case.
Reports added he had voluntarily quit his job in March 2018 and after which, he had extensively toured in districts and villages to understand the problems of farmers and students. Moreover he was born and brought up in Srisailam of AP, Lakshmi Narayana is an honest bureaucrat who served for the nation and he is also a motivational speaker who had made several impactful speeches. His political foray is expected to draw a lot of attention.
SV Mohan Back in YSRCP SV Mohan Reddy previously was in YSRCP and has won elections from Kurnool district. He then jumped to TDP as YSRCP didnt take the power. Now the cheif of TDP party has given him hand without giving him a ticket.
- Is it a Cake Walk for Bonda Uma
- Tough Fight in Visakhapatnam
- Ali Trying To Get Janasena Ticket?
- Arrests in YS Family Just Before Elections?
- Vamsi stunned everyone with Nomination!
- KCR aware of tempo at Centre after Election announced: KTR
- TDP Changes Candidate After Candidate Reluctant to Contest
- Will Telugu mega heroes do something for Pawans Jansena?
- All eyes on Bheemili Parliament Constituency
- Surprising Decisions from Jagan Mohan Reddy
- Big Fight Confirmed in Visakhapatnam East!
- Pawan Kalyan's Double Standards Exposed
- Pawan Kalyan fans watching his every step carefully
- Former MLA's Shocking Comments on Janasena
- Lokesh Continues To Make A Joke of Himself in Mangalagiri