New Delhi sources stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi slammed the Congress for ignoring the aspirations of the people in Mizoram, and said the party's rule has left the state behind in terms of development. PM Modi said "The work culture of the Congress has caused many projects to be delayed, leading to crumbling infrastructure in the state and the neighboring states have excellent roads”. He said “Mizoram is the only Congress ruled state in Northeast”.
Meanwhile, UPA chairperson Sonia Gandhi will visit Telangana to address her first ever rally for the upcoming assembly elections. Reportedly Mrs. Gandhi, who will be accompanied her son and Congress president Rahul Gandhi, will address a rally in Medchal at 6 pm. Furthermore the Congress leader is expected release the party's manifesto for the upcoming elections which, among others, promises waiver of all crop loans up to Rs. 2 lakh.
Moreover the campaign by the prime minister, who is his party's biggest draw, has in the past resulted in a late swing of votes in the favor of the Bharatiya Janata Party, party sources asserted, citing the Gujarat and Karnataka polls as examples.
Piety cyclone to cause heavy winds! It has been said that Piety cyclone which has been stationed near Chennai will cross the sea, near Andhra Pradesh today noon. It has been expected that there will be heavy winds, at the speed of 50-60 kilometers per hour. A pressure area formed in the Bay of Bengal has turned out into a cyclone, and this was named as Piety.
- Events at Karunanidhi Statue opening!
- Bhupesh Baghel to become Chattisgarh CM
- AP likely to be touched by Cyclone Phethai
- KTR gearing up for Gram Panchayat Polls
- Will Thoothukudi Sterlite be reopened?
- Owaisi challenges Chandrababu Naidu
- Will Janasena's Fortune be changed soon?
- Is Anushka Shetty ready to marry a Business Tycoon?
- Why Arogyasri Services comes to a halt in AP Hospital from Monday?
- Has Money played major role in Telangana Elections?
- KCRs risky decisions in times are fruitful
- Ranil Wickremesinghe takes oath as Sri Lanka's PM on Sunday
- Why Anushka Shetty missing away from limelight?
- IndiGo Flight from Mumbai to Lucknow grounded due to Bomb Threat
- IFF kick-started in Chennai