New Delhi sources stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi slammed the Congress for ignoring the aspirations of the people in Mizoram, and said the party's rule has left the state behind in terms of development. PM Modi said "The work culture of the Congress has caused many projects to be delayed, leading to crumbling infrastructure in the state and the neighboring states have excellent roads”. He said “Mizoram is the only Congress ruled state in Northeast”.
Meanwhile, UPA chairperson Sonia Gandhi will visit Telangana to address her first ever rally for the upcoming assembly elections. Reportedly Mrs. Gandhi, who will be accompanied her son and Congress president Rahul Gandhi, will address a rally in Medchal at 6 pm. Furthermore the Congress leader is expected release the party's manifesto for the upcoming elections which, among others, promises waiver of all crop loans up to Rs. 2 lakh.
Moreover the campaign by the prime minister, who is his party's biggest draw, has in the past resulted in a late swing of votes in the favor of the Bharatiya Janata Party, party sources asserted, citing the Gujarat and Karnataka polls as examples.
#GautamGambhir joins BJP - says He is impressed by PM Modi's Vision Former Indian cricketer and opening batsman Gautam Gambhir, who had also captained Kolkata Knight Riders and Delhi Daredevil sin IPL has now joined Bharatiya Janata Party. With the elections nearing, both BJP and Congress are keen on roping in star candidates and recently former cricketer Jadeja's wife had joined BJP, and now Gambhir has joined.
- Pawan Kalyan's Accusations Worrying Pithapuram Sitting MLA
- Tough Fight In Rajahmundry City
- Fear of Failure for Chandra Babu Naidu
- A common man for YSRCP in Srikakulam
- #WorldWaterDay #SaveWater - Every drop counts
- Bengaluru, the cheapest Asian City!
- The big contest at Vizianagaram!
- KCR keeps TRS busy!
- List of TRS Candidates for Parliament
- Modi Ignores LK Advani Yet Again
- Mangalagiri.. Not easy for Lokesh
- Jet Airways Pilots urged PM to instruct Management for settling pending salaries
- List of BJP Candidates for Parliament
- Kamal Hassan's MNM Party will not indulge in horse trading in LS Polls
- Balayya achieved fame for his Violent Eccentricities than Social Work