As per report it was stated that this particular News Channel is popular everywhere for their upright opinions, bang on creations when it comes to sensationalizing news and for their political analyses. Meanwhile it was stated that recently they have started supporting one particular party big time.
Furthermore when many thought that this Telugu news channel will sail with another popular guy, they have actually decided to travel with a veteran. Presently for reasons unknown, they have changed their plate yet again. Further from last week or so, the channel is actually grilling the people belonging to the party they supported all these days. Moreover some say that the channel has changed plate because there is a change in ownership, where some of the shares in the channel are brought by a person who is very close to another political party.
Reportedly the management has to change their versions of political support and other editorial policies. Meanwhile that said, just by the support of a TV Channel or a newspaper, no political outfit will come into power these days as it happened in the 90s. This is because the power of social media is quite massive these days and before a news outlet comes out with their opinion, folks on social media do.
Where is Vamsi? When he will file nomination? Vallabhaneni Vamsi name is appeared in first list of TDP as its nominee from Gannavaram Assembly. He didn’t go to Gannavaram after announcing his candidature from Hyderabad. Date of Filing of nominations would come to an end by 25th March.
- To Whom will YSRCP voters vote in Vizag when their candidate failed to give fight?
- Telangana High Court Clears Way for Lakshmi's NTR Release
- Sumalatha will contest as an independent from Mandya
- JD Lakshminarayana To Take On Balakrishna's Alludu
- Goa's new CM be BJP's Pramod Sawant
- Kamal Hassan announces candidates list by March 20
- KCR in mindset to start National Party after Polls
- SHOCKING: Lokesh To Back out of Mangalagiri?
- Why Pawan Kalyan Chose Gajuwaka and Bhimavaram?
- Jagan demands CBI probe!
- BJP active on Chowkidar campaign!
- Datachor and Vennupottu CBN trending!
- Two Indians among dead in NZ!
- MK Stalin commences campaigning from Thiruvarur constituency by March 20
- Why industrialist quit from Kamal Hassan's MNM Party?