Accordingly in what could turn out to be a deciding factor in the December 7 Telangana Assembly elections, All India Majlis-e-Ittehad-ul Muslimeen (AIMIM) President Asaduddin Owaisi came out all guns blazing in support of Telangana Rashtra Samithi's (TRS) re-election. Meanwhile in his public meetings in various constituencies, the Hyderabad MP has been all praise for caretaker Chief Minister K Chandrashekhar Rao's (KCR) governance and the State government's flagship schemes especially those that were aimed at benefiting the Muslim minorities.
Furthermore KCR in his Praja Ashirwada Sabha meeting at Nirmal on Thursday, the TRS Chief slammed the Congress leaders saying it was a silly attempt in trying to buy out Asaduddin Owaisi for restraining him from attending a public meeting in Nirmal.
When responding to the Congress Chief's remarks, Owaisi said welfare schemes and communal harmony were the reasons for his support to the TRS. His tweet said "Education for 50000 Muslim girls & boys in residential schools. 800 minority students who have received overseas scholarships and no communal riots in Telangana. Peace, safety & security for the weak. Your presumption that you can buy us with money is an insult to every Hyderabadi".
Interpol issued RCN to Mehul Choksi New Delhi sources stated that an official said the Interpol has issued a red corner notice (RCN) against fugitive Indian diamentaire Mehul Choksi after a request from the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI). Accordingly Choksi, the Chairman of the Gitanjali Group who has taken refuge in Antigua, was one of the prime accused in the Rs 13,500 crore Punjab National Bank fraud along with his nephew Nirav Modi.
- Ambani spent 100 Crores for Isha Ambani's Wedding
- YSRCP Leaders made a complaint to EC preventing Fake Votes
- Employee comes in Ambulance to ask leave!
- Minister Vijayabhaskar expresses joy!
- Rahul gives an opportunity for BJP!
- BJP losing Urban seats Day by Day
- Malaysia Fantastic Deals Package launched for Indian Tourists
- KTR confident in winning Lok Sabha Polls by 2019
- Swiggy's Next Customer base is Students
- Will KCR replicate Rythu Bandhu Scheme across India?
- Celebrities across Globe attended Isha-Anand Royal Wedding
- KCR took oath as CM of Telangana for Second Time
- Bumper Airfare Fly to any place with Rs.999
- Single use plastic be banned in TN from January 1, 2019
- Know the Most Searched personality in Google 2018