Accordingly in what could turn out to be a deciding factor in the December 7 Telangana Assembly elections, All India Majlis-e-Ittehad-ul Muslimeen (AIMIM) President Asaduddin Owaisi came out all guns blazing in support of Telangana Rashtra Samithi's (TRS) re-election. Meanwhile in his public meetings in various constituencies, the Hyderabad MP has been all praise for caretaker Chief Minister K Chandrashekhar Rao's (KCR) governance and the State government's flagship schemes especially those that were aimed at benefiting the Muslim minorities.
Furthermore KCR in his Praja Ashirwada Sabha meeting at Nirmal on Thursday, the TRS Chief slammed the Congress leaders saying it was a silly attempt in trying to buy out Asaduddin Owaisi for restraining him from attending a public meeting in Nirmal.
When responding to the Congress Chief's remarks, Owaisi said welfare schemes and communal harmony were the reasons for his support to the TRS. His tweet said "Education for 50000 Muslim girls & boys in residential schools. 800 minority students who have received overseas scholarships and no communal riots in Telangana. Peace, safety & security for the weak. Your presumption that you can buy us with money is an insult to every Hyderabadi".
Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri After considering surveys in ten constituencies across the state and looking for a safe place, Lokesh was fielded by Chandrababu in Mangalgiri Constituency. TDP leaders themselves say that Chandrababu is now doubtful if Lokesh wins there. Lokesh is aggressively campaigning in the constituency but the response has been very poor.
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP
- Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed
- What will happen if you vote for NOTA? Can it affect election results if NOTA gets a majority?
- MK Stalin ready to Investigate Jayalalitha's death after coming to power
- Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power?
- Tamilisai contesting in Thoothukudi!
- Fire accident in AIIMS hospital!
- NTR and Jagan have same ideology