Presently Kerala is rebuilding itself after the devastating impact of the deluge that hit the state in August, the worst that the state witnessed in a century. Meanwhile it has not forgotten the fact that neighboring Tamilnadu was one of the first states to extend maximum support during their difficult time. As per report as Tamilnadu grapples with the afterveffects of Cyclone Gaja, it is Kerala’s turn to help its neighbor.
Furthermore as many as 400 employees of the Kerala State Electricity Board (KSEB) are engaged in the work of restoring electricity supply in various parts of Tamilnadu. Further they have been deployed primarily in the Thanjavur and Pudukottai districts, where thousands of electric posts and transformers have been damaged due to Cyclone Gaja.
Ram Mahesh, Chief Public Relations Officer of KSEB said “Around 400 employees from KSEB are involved in the restoration of power in various parts of Tamilnadu that have been badly affected in the cyclonic storm. Hence the employees are engaged in installing poles and in the reconstruction of electric lines in order to restore power in the calamity hit areas”. Moreover he added, “Employees from Thiruvananthapuram, Kollam, Alappuzha, Thrissur, Palakkad, Malappuram and Wayanad districts have been pressed into service in the Gaja affected regions of Tamilnadu.”
Lokesh took risk where as Pavan played safe game! Lokesh and Pavan Kalyan made their political debut and test their luck by contesting to Assembly. Lokesh has decided to contest from Mangalagiri where as Pavan Kalyan shows his intention to contest from Bhimavaram and Gajuwaka Assembly segments.
- Kanna will be the candidate of Vizag MP?
- What is Roja's Condition in Nagari This Time?
- TDP's Efforts To Prevent YSRCP Hindupur MP Nomination Foiled
- CM Chandrababu is Criminal Minister: Jagan
- Why former Indian Cricketer Azharuddin denied MP ticket?
- YS Jagan Mohan Reddy lashed out at Chandrababu Naidu for delay in Polavaram Project
- Bhimavaram & Gajuwaka best bets for Pawan Kalyan by partys General Body
- Nagababu Joins Party, Janasena Becomes Another Family Pack