Tamil Nadu Congress committee leader Thirunavukkarasar has questioned whether TN chief minister Edappadi Palanisamy and deputy chief minister O Panneerselvam are twin brothers. Yesterday, Thirunavukkarasar had visited Pondicherry to pay homage for the demise of Pondicherry chief minister Narayana Swamy's mother.
During his interaction with press, he said that the relief materials given by the government is not reaching the people who are heavily impacted by Gaja cyclone. The central government must give relief of 5000 crores for Gaja cyclone impacted areas.
Are CM Edappadi Palanisamy and deputy chief minister O Panneerselvam twin brothers? Even together they didn't inspect all the cyclone affected areas, while Congress president Rahul Gandhi has made efforts to visit all areas soon. Decision on alliance for elections will be made soon"said Thirunavukkarasar.
Where is Vamsi? When he will file nomination? Vallabhaneni Vamsi name is appeared in first list of TDP as its nominee from Gannavaram Assembly. He didn’t go to Gannavaram after announcing his candidature from Hyderabad. Date of Filing of nominations would come to an end by 25th March.
- To Whom will YSRCP voters vote in Vizag when their candidate failed to give fight?
- Telangana High Court Clears Way for Lakshmi's NTR Release
- Sumalatha will contest as an independent from Mandya
- JD Lakshminarayana To Take On Balakrishna's Alludu
- Goa's new CM be BJP's Pramod Sawant
- Kamal Hassan announces candidates list by March 20
- KCR in mindset to start National Party after Polls
- SHOCKING: Lokesh To Back out of Mangalagiri?
- Why Pawan Kalyan Chose Gajuwaka and Bhimavaram?
- Jagan demands CBI probe!
- BJP active on Chowkidar campaign!
- Datachor and Vennupottu CBN trending!
- Two Indians among dead in NZ!
- MK Stalin commences campaigning from Thiruvarur constituency by March 20
- Why industrialist quit from Kamal Hassan's MNM Party?