Tamil Nadu Congress committee leader Thirunavukkarasar has questioned whether TN chief minister Edappadi Palanisamy and deputy chief minister O Panneerselvam are twin brothers. Yesterday, Thirunavukkarasar had visited Pondicherry to pay homage for the demise of Pondicherry chief minister Narayana Swamy's mother.
During his interaction with press, he said that the relief materials given by the government is not reaching the people who are heavily impacted by Gaja cyclone. The central government must give relief of 5000 crores for Gaja cyclone impacted areas.
Are CM Edappadi Palanisamy and deputy chief minister O Panneerselvam twin brothers? Even together they didn't inspect all the cyclone affected areas, while Congress president Rahul Gandhi has made efforts to visit all areas soon. Decision on alliance for elections will be made soon"said Thirunavukkarasar.
IFF kick-started in Chennai Accordingly the 16th edition of the Chennai International Film Festival was kicked off in the city on Thursday with an inaugural function held at Kalaivanar Arangam. Reports added the festival will continue for a week until December 20. It is spearheaded by Indo Cine Appreciation Foundation (ICAF), CIFF is an annual event that showcases some of the best National and International films and draws a huge crowd of cinephiles, both young and old from across the state.
- Nepal Govt banned usage of Indian Currency Notes
- Banks be closed for 5 Days due to Merger
- Has Harish Rao's post given by TRS Party Supreme KCR?
- TRS party considering giving a representation to EC regarding symbol issues
- 13 Miners trapped in Coal pit yet to be rescued
- Donald Trump's son-in-law short listed for President's next chief of staff
- Rehana Fathima gets a bail and ban!
- BJP to focus on caste based votes!