Singer Chinmayi has now released the list of cases against the dubbing union. Chinmayi has been ousted from the south dubbing union citing reason that she had not paid the yearly membership fees. However Chinmayi refused the charges saying that she has already paid the lifetime membership fees.
She said that 95 members of dubbing union haven't paid membership fees since 2016 but only she had been removed, and that despite fact that she had transferred lifetime membership fees via bank transfer on February 11,2016 itself. With Chinmayi revealing she had already paid lifetime membership fees, it is to be seen what dubbing union president Radharavi is going to do.
Besides it was said Chinmayi was falsely accusing that there are 15 cases against dubbing union, but she came with proof that there are not 15 but 16 cases against dubbing union. She has also revealed that there is an FIR as well as charge sheet against dubbing union.
Where is Vamsi? When he will file nomination? Vallabhaneni Vamsi name is appeared in first list of TDP as its nominee from Gannavaram Assembly. He didn’t go to Gannavaram after announcing his candidature from Hyderabad. Date of Filing of nominations would come to an end by 25th March.
- To Whom will YSRCP voters vote in Vizag when their candidate failed to give fight?
- Telangana High Court Clears Way for Lakshmi's NTR Release
- Sumalatha will contest as an independent from Mandya
- JD Lakshminarayana To Take On Balakrishna's Alludu
- Goa's new CM be BJP's Pramod Sawant
- Kamal Hassan announces candidates list by March 20
- KCR in mindset to start National Party after Polls
- SHOCKING: Lokesh To Back out of Mangalagiri?
- Why Pawan Kalyan Chose Gajuwaka and Bhimavaram?
- Jagan demands CBI probe!
- BJP active on Chowkidar campaign!
- Datachor and Vennupottu CBN trending!
- Two Indians among dead in NZ!
- MK Stalin commences campaigning from Thiruvarur constituency by March 20
- Why industrialist quit from Kamal Hassan's MNM Party?