Singer Chinmayi has now released the list of cases against the dubbing union. Chinmayi has been ousted from the south dubbing union citing reason that she had not paid the yearly membership fees. However Chinmayi refused the charges saying that she has already paid the lifetime membership fees.
She said that 95 members of dubbing union haven't paid membership fees since 2016 but only she had been removed, and that despite fact that she had transferred lifetime membership fees via bank transfer on February 11,2016 itself. With Chinmayi revealing she had already paid lifetime membership fees, it is to be seen what dubbing union president Radharavi is going to do.
Besides it was said Chinmayi was falsely accusing that there are 15 cases against dubbing union, but she came with proof that there are not 15 but 16 cases against dubbing union. She has also revealed that there is an FIR as well as charge sheet against dubbing union.
IFF kick-started in Chennai Accordingly the 16th edition of the Chennai International Film Festival was kicked off in the city on Thursday with an inaugural function held at Kalaivanar Arangam. Reports added the festival will continue for a week until December 20. It is spearheaded by Indo Cine Appreciation Foundation (ICAF), CIFF is an annual event that showcases some of the best National and International films and draws a huge crowd of cinephiles, both young and old from across the state.
- Nepal Govt banned usage of Indian Currency Notes
- Banks be closed for 5 Days due to Merger
- Has Harish Rao's post given by TRS Party Supreme KCR?
- TRS party considering giving a representation to EC regarding symbol issues
- 13 Miners trapped in Coal pit yet to be rescued
- Donald Trump's son-in-law short listed for President's next chief of staff
- Rehana Fathima gets a bail and ban!
- BJP to focus on caste based votes!