Accordingly Prakash Raj, who had taken a stand against BJP in Karnataka elections, is back in action in Hyderabad ahead of the Telangana polls. Meanwhile in an interview to a news channel, Prakash Raj has revealed who has his support in the Telangana. Reportedly without beating the bush around, Prakash Raj said his vote is for TRS and he would support TRS, but not Congress.
When defending his action to support Karnataka in Congress, Prakash Raj said unlike in Karnataka, there is no definite leader or CM candidate for Congress in Telangana. As per report Prakash Raj said KCR has done a lot of hard work and has put a lot of efforts and he heaped praises on KCR and went onto describe him as a "statesman". Furthermore he appreciated KCR for doing 'Federal Politics' and trying to bring non-BJP and non-Congress front.
Earlier Prakash Raj has questioned Chandrababu Naidu and TDP for joining hands with Congress. Accordingly Prakash Raj said what role Chandrababu has in Telangana and why his party TDP is contesting in Telangana in 13 seats. Prakash Raj asked "Chandrababu Naidu is a great leader. But definitely, his party cannot form government with 13 seats. Then why is his party contesting? Whom will Naidu give preference to? Will it be for AP or for Telangana? Will he represent our problems? Why are you coming here?
Bhimavaram & Gajuwaka best bets for Pawan Kalyan by partys General Body Accordingly Jana Sena Party Chief Pawan Kalyan will be contesting two seats in his first ever time in the election fray. Meanwhile in the upcoming Assembly Elections in Andhra Pradesh, Pawan will contest from Bhimavaram in West Godavari and from the Gajuwaka constituency in Visakhapatnam.
- Nagababu Joins Party, Janasena Becomes Another Family Pack
- RTO attacked by actor's friend!
- Goa gets a new head!
- PM Modi likely to interact with Public about 'Main Bhi Chowkidar' by March 31
- Election Battle: Parties Cooking Strategies for Victory In Godavari
- Curious Case of Uttarandhra in 2019 Polls
- Chandra Babu Facing Huge Pressure
- DK Aruna Jumps into BJP
- Jagan Pinned Hopes On His Family
- Decoding Pawan Kalyan's Strategy For Assembly Elections
- Will Goa CM Pramod Sawant win Floor test by Wednesday?
- Curiosity Around Bheemili Constituency
- Popular Rayalaseema Reddy Back to Basics!
- Key accused in Pollachi sexual abuse Case sent to judicial remand
- Flash floods & Mud slides increased death toll in Indonesia