Accordingly Prakash Raj, who had taken a stand against BJP in Karnataka elections, is back in action in Hyderabad ahead of the Telangana polls. Meanwhile in an interview to a news channel, Prakash Raj has revealed who has his support in the Telangana. Reportedly without beating the bush around, Prakash Raj said his vote is for TRS and he would support TRS, but not Congress.
When defending his action to support Karnataka in Congress, Prakash Raj said unlike in Karnataka, there is no definite leader or CM candidate for Congress in Telangana. As per report Prakash Raj said KCR has done a lot of hard work and has put a lot of efforts and he heaped praises on KCR and went onto describe him as a "statesman". Furthermore he appreciated KCR for doing 'Federal Politics' and trying to bring non-BJP and non-Congress front.
Earlier Prakash Raj has questioned Chandrababu Naidu and TDP for joining hands with Congress. Accordingly Prakash Raj said what role Chandrababu has in Telangana and why his party TDP is contesting in Telangana in 13 seats. Prakash Raj asked "Chandrababu Naidu is a great leader. But definitely, his party cannot form government with 13 seats. Then why is his party contesting? Whom will Naidu give preference to? Will it be for AP or for Telangana? Will he represent our problems? Why are you coming here?
Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh Accordingly even as counting is still underway in the five states, the Congress has started sending overtures to form the government in Rajasthan and the party is leading in the state and its Rajasthan chief Sachin Pilot has said that he is in contact with "like-minded" people. Reportedly the party has taken a big lead in Chhattisgarh and Rajasthan, but is engaged in a close contest with the BJP in Madhya Pradesh.
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes
- Top House Democrats raised prospect of impeachment for Trump
- SC dismissed PIL challenging dissolution of J&K Assembly by Governor Satya Pal Malik
- Which Party will win Higher Percentage in Telangana?