Accordingly Chandrababu Naidu, who is maintaining stoic silence on Pawan Kalyan, finally seems to have opened up about Pawan and Janasena at an internal meeting of the party. Meanwhile when speaking to party workers and leaders in Anantapur, the seasoned politician has compared Pawan with Chiranjeevi.
Earlier Chiranjeevi had winded up his political party and compromised with a Union Ministry post. Furthermore he had merged his party and he is now nowhere in politics and Pawan will be another Chiranjeevi. Meanwhile Pawan had earlier supported him and vouched for his ideology. But today he is founding fault in his ideologies without any reason and Pawan is an Oosaravelli (Chameleon)". Hence this is Naidu's first ever direct attack on Pawan. Naidu said that Pawan can't be trusted due to his lack of clarity on polices and often-changing ideas.
Moreover Chandrababu told TDP leaders and workers that the sole reason for joining hands with Congress is for the Special Category Status. Further he said Congress has promised the status to Andhra Pradesh and it would keep its promise. Also Naidu said Telangana and Andhra are like brothers and he wants to maintain brotherly relation with Telangana, where he would extend his support to Telangana to progress.
#GautamGambhir joins BJP - says He is impressed by PM Modi's Vision Former Indian cricketer and opening batsman Gautam Gambhir, who had also captained Kolkata Knight Riders and Delhi Daredevil sin IPL has now joined Bharatiya Janata Party. With the elections nearing, both BJP and Congress are keen on roping in star candidates and recently former cricketer Jadeja's wife had joined BJP, and now Gambhir has joined.
- Pawan Kalyan's Accusations Worrying Pithapuram Sitting MLA
- Tough Fight In Rajahmundry City
- Fear of Failure for Chandra Babu Naidu
- A common man for YSRCP in Srikakulam
- #WorldWaterDay #SaveWater - Every drop counts
- Bengaluru, the cheapest Asian City!
- The big contest at Vizianagaram!
- KCR keeps TRS busy!
- List of TRS Candidates for Parliament
- Modi Ignores LK Advani Yet Again
- Mangalagiri.. Not easy for Lokesh
- Jet Airways Pilots urged PM to instruct Management for settling pending salaries
- List of BJP Candidates for Parliament
- Kamal Hassan's MNM Party will not indulge in horse trading in LS Polls
- Balayya achieved fame for his Violent Eccentricities than Social Work