Accordingly Chandrababu Naidu, who is maintaining stoic silence on Pawan Kalyan, finally seems to have opened up about Pawan and Janasena at an internal meeting of the party. Meanwhile when speaking to party workers and leaders in Anantapur, the seasoned politician has compared Pawan with Chiranjeevi.
Earlier Chiranjeevi had winded up his political party and compromised with a Union Ministry post. Furthermore he had merged his party and he is now nowhere in politics and Pawan will be another Chiranjeevi. Meanwhile Pawan had earlier supported him and vouched for his ideology. But today he is founding fault in his ideologies without any reason and Pawan is an Oosaravelli (Chameleon)". Hence this is Naidu's first ever direct attack on Pawan. Naidu said that Pawan can't be trusted due to his lack of clarity on polices and often-changing ideas.
Moreover Chandrababu told TDP leaders and workers that the sole reason for joining hands with Congress is for the Special Category Status. Further he said Congress has promised the status to Andhra Pradesh and it would keep its promise. Also Naidu said Telangana and Andhra are like brothers and he wants to maintain brotherly relation with Telangana, where he would extend his support to Telangana to progress.
Piety cyclone to cause heavy winds! It has been said that Piety cyclone which has been stationed near Chennai will cross the sea, near Andhra Pradesh today noon. It has been expected that there will be heavy winds, at the speed of 50-60 kilometers per hour. A pressure area formed in the Bay of Bengal has turned out into a cyclone, and this was named as Piety.
- Events at Karunanidhi Statue opening!
- Bhupesh Baghel to become Chattisgarh CM
- AP likely to be touched by Cyclone Phethai
- KTR gearing up for Gram Panchayat Polls
- Will Thoothukudi Sterlite be reopened?
- Owaisi challenges Chandrababu Naidu
- Will Janasena's Fortune be changed soon?
- Is Anushka Shetty ready to marry a Business Tycoon?
- Why Arogyasri Services comes to a halt in AP Hospital from Monday?
- Has Money played major role in Telangana Elections?
- KCRs risky decisions in times are fruitful
- Ranil Wickremesinghe takes oath as Sri Lanka's PM on Sunday
- Why Anushka Shetty missing away from limelight?
- IndiGo Flight from Mumbai to Lucknow grounded due to Bomb Threat
- IFF kick-started in Chennai