New Delhi sources stated that during the show on All India Radio (AIR), the prime minister said: "Modi will come and go, but this country will remain eternal, our culture will remain immortal." Meanwhile PM Modi also spoke about the construction of Dera Baba Nanak-Kartarpur Sahib road corridor up to international border with Pakistan.
Accordingly "The government has made a very important decision that of opening the Kartarpur Corridor so that people of our nation can easily go to Kartarpur in Pakistan and visit the sacred place of Guru Nanak Dev." PM said When Mann Ki Baat began, he had decided that politics will not be a part of it”. PM added "It will neither have the praises of the government nor his name as he got the inspiration and strength to stay true to his resolution from all of you, "Mann Ki Baat is about people, not politics."
Moreover the prime minister also thanked the media for playing Mann Ki Baat on their channels. Further after narrating the story of how the idea for the program came to him after a trip to Himachal Pradesh in 1998, PM Modi said he was surprised to see a dhaba (eatery) owner in a secluded terrain getting news and information from the radio.
History Maker: Iniyavan - Inventor of 2000 types of Idlis According to sources as an ordinary auto driver, Dr Iniyavan did not have the faintest idea that helping to transport idli batter to a cook’s home would ignite his passion for the dish and pave his way to achieving a space in the Guinness World Records as well as making him a world renowned name.
- Where is Vamsi? When he will file nomination?
- To Whom will YSRCP voters vote in Vizag when their candidate failed to give fight?
- Telangana High Court Clears Way for Lakshmi's NTR Release
- Sumalatha will contest as an independent from Mandya
- JD Lakshminarayana To Take On Balakrishna's Alludu
- Goa's new CM be BJP's Pramod Sawant
- Kamal Hassan announces candidates list by March 20
- KCR in mindset to start National Party after Polls