According to sources actor and dance choreographer Gayathri Raghuram, who became a household name soon after her stint in the reality TV show Bigg Boss Tamil, was booked for drunk driving on Saturday night by Abhiramapuram Traffic Control Police. Reports added the actor was returning home from a party that was organized at a star hotel in MRC Nagar when her car was stopped by the Traffic Police at Sathya Studio around midnight.
Meanwhile when the actor’s breath analyzer test proved to be positive, a case under Section 185 (driving by a drunken person or by a person under the influence of drugs) of the Motor Vehicles Act was filed. Furthermore when speaking to TNM, a police officer who was present when the incident transpired says that Gayathri was extremely cooperative throughout the ordeal. He said “When crowd began gathering she requested that we drop her closer to her house and then take her documents, which we did. She can collect her documents after paying a fine of Rs 3500 at any mobile court”.
Moreover the police officer also added that it was indeed unfortunate that certain local dailies have blown the incident out of proportions. He said “A few of them have reported that she argued with the police, detailing her life history, which is of course unnecessary”. Accordingly Gayathri’s conduct inside Bigg Boss house earned her severe criticism and she was evicted on day 56. Earlier in November 2015, Gayathri was appointed as the party’s secretary for arts in Tamilnadu.
Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri After considering surveys in ten constituencies across the state and looking for a safe place, Lokesh was fielded by Chandrababu in Mangalgiri Constituency. TDP leaders themselves say that Chandrababu is now doubtful if Lokesh wins there. Lokesh is aggressively campaigning in the constituency but the response has been very poor.
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP
- Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed
- What will happen if you vote for NOTA? Can it affect election results if NOTA gets a majority?
- MK Stalin ready to Investigate Jayalalitha's death after coming to power
- Tamilisai contesting in Thoothukudi!
- Fire accident in AIIMS hospital!
- NTR and Jagan have same ideology
- Not so Easy for Pawan Kalyan!